I just did something stupid...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Broc-obama, Jul 1, 2013.

1. I accidentally just texted my mom with a picture of the bong I'm using in Colorado and she got piiissed at me. But I lied and told her that I don't smoke and she's not even pissed now. Any similar stories??

2. I got a buddy who when he was 16 was broke and a dealer asked if he needed any and he said im broke and he said ask your mom for money(cause that flys in hs) and then my dumb friend recieved a text from his mom and without realizing he hit reply to her and thinking it was his dealer said something along the lines of "the dumb bitch never gives me money"
    when he was questoined about it he said it was for a videogame. His mom bought him it but he didnt even have an xbox or ps3.

3. Next time text her the bong you are using in California and she will be happy :)

4. I'm still guilty for this one...

I snuck out one night, and at about 3:30am I got a phone call from my mother because she found my empty bed... I told her that I was out because my friend called me, scared shitless because she was at a party where people began to use hard drugs like heroine. I said she wanted me to pick her up, and that I didn't want to wake her cause I thought she wouldn't let me go. 

She never mentioned the incident to my father and said if I found myself in a situation like that, I should wake her up so she can come pick my friend up with me. 

5. hahah yeah in high school I accidentally sent my mom a text asking if she 'had any tree' she said no and then we talked about weed and she told me not to smoke and drive it was pretty chill actually lol

6. Smooth. 
    Reminds me of the time my friend texted his dad "You have a quarter?". 
    He ended up getting grounded. Good times. 

He got grounded for asking for 25 cents? Ha ha.

8. He used different words that made it obvious what he was asking for. Was too long ago, I can only remember that the basis of it was "You have a quarter?" haha. 

9. these are great hahaha!

10. Told my parents I was going to bail a friend outta jail when in reality I drove about 6 hours round trip to go pick up a pound haha good times.

11. My friend once texted his mom a message he meant to send to me "yeah just figure out a time and place ill come with you and help pay" she was none to happy

12. i finger fucked a bitch

13. How hard is it to send the right thing to the right person? Never been in this kinda sitch cuz I always double check who im sending what to,

14. I used to know this kid who once got a ounce of dank .he decided it would be awesome to post on face book.little did he know his mom seen what he put lol. I guess she made him flush his bud an she broke his computer lol.

15. Damn. Good stories!

16. Once txt the mother in law about the comparison of my penis size to the national average. Read it in a magazine and was supposed to be for the wife obviously.. Needless to say, above average ;)

17. haha

one time when i was 16 i texted my mom by accident asking for weed and she freaked out, lecturing my friend and i about hard drugs and shit

18. Same here haha. I have only made the mistake once and that was because 2 people were texting me at once and I accidentally replied to the wrong one. I was trying to pick up a friend, while the another was texting me, well I kept telling the guy I was picking up that I was there, but he wasn't coming to the car, at that point realized I had been cussing out the other one for being slow lol. Needless to say he was really confused..

19. mom was in my phone as ma

dealer was marcus

idk i was high lol 

20. I texted my mom once asking her to buy me alcohol.... whoops :D