Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just did a desperate thing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LAkushmonsta, Aug 1, 2011.

1. So I walked about a mile to smoke a blunt of kush. I haven't smoked for about 2 months so it was definitely worth it. lol. Plus it almost felt like it was my first time smoking again lol

2. I walked 1 mile to the bank and then 2 miles to my dealer and then walked 4 miles back home. So screw you and your one mile. jk

3. i did the very same thing once and my feet got hurt bad but it was worth it

4. I walked about 3 miles with a friend finding some once. We were walking around and looking for it and they answered, but neither of us could drive so we walked all the way across town to get it Got a ride home from a friends dad later. :smoke:

5. That's life bro. You'll look back on it and laugh. Looks like everyone is in the same boat here. :)

6. Those weed withdrawals are killer, man.

7. I live in louisiana. Just think about the humidity, its 95 at night. I'm still sweaty lol

8. You gotta do what you gotta do. I personally would either DRIVE or just enjoy my own herb on my own. Either way, we're both high man :smoke:

9. The first time I smoked I had to ride my bike 6 miles to this kids house to smoke. Didn't even get high my first time, or my second time, third time was the charm :smoke:

10. *Que old Western music*
    *Que Abe Lincoln voice*

Anghh! Back in my day I used to walk eight miles, both ways, to buy a dime!

But in all seriousness, if walking a mile is your idea of desperate, you might want to get out a bit more.