I just crashed my moms car any advice what I should do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Skywalker298, Jul 11, 2015.

1. #1 Skywalker298, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    Cliffs:I don't have a license,I'm 20 I was driving to the store
    -I was speeding on the freeway going about 80 and took a hard left
    -I was high as hell,and I ended hitting the barrier and the airbags came on and hit my head hard as fucking hell on the wheel
    -The Wheel is all car and broken head lights and front rear are mostly fucked
    -After it happened I drove back home panicing not knowing what to do(still am)

2. Well, that sucks.

That'll learn ya.[​IMG]

3. Sounds fishy!

4. #4 switch244, Jul 11, 2015
    Man up to it (I'm assuming not your car). Then get the money to fix it w/o telling insurance. Gl bro.

5. What did your mum say?

6. Happened to me a couple times as a dumbass teenager.

1st time I was 16-17 years old and I was driving my moms mini van around downtown and I blew through a stop sign and a cop crashed into me and totalled the van and the cop broke his arm and had to go to the hospital.

I used to be like "oh yeah well I once broke a cops arm"...

7. #8 VapeSquad88, Jul 11, 2015
    Yeah there is no way you can't tell her LOL. Might as well tell her.

And realize how fucking lucky you are for a second. You could have gotten pulled over for a DWI arrested and no chance of getting out of it. No license haha ok that's jail time especially since you WERE DWI. Not to mention you could have hurt or killed someone including yourself. So count your god damn blessing kid.

8. Tell her a gorilla escaped from the zoo and beat your car up.

9. #10 STIGGY, Jul 11, 2015
    If you really did this
    Make sure you get looked at Head trauma can be deadly
    Look for uneven pupils , severe headache lasting longer than normal.
    don't sleep unless someone is there to wake you every so often to see how you are doing and not getting worse
    If you are around someone who has a head injury or possible concussion, monitor the symptoms closely. It is important to call a doctor or go to a hospital immediately if the person has worrisome symptoms such as:
    • Open wound in the scalp or misshapen deformity of the skull
    • Severe or progressive worsening headache
    • Changes in behavior (eg, confusion, restlessness, irritability, lethargy)
    • Dilated pupils or pupils of different sizes
    • Convulsions or seizures
    • Difficulty waking from sleep
    • Trouble walking or speaking
    • Bleeding or drainage of fluids from nose or ears
    • Unusual sleepiness or decreasing alertness
    • Severe or persistent nausea, or vomiting more than twice
    • Weakness or numbness in the arms or legs
    When a head injury is serious enough to require medical care, a doctor will give you instructions on how to monitor and treat the injury once the person is released from the hospital or clinic. These instructions will generally not include keeping the person awake and alert.
    - See more at: http://www.bidmc.org/YourHealth/Holistic-Health/He...

If you don't feel better soon might want to trip to E Room to see what doc says'

10. Look Ma someone crashed into the Car while it was sitting in the driveway
    always worked for me

11. Not judging you personally but if anyone was on the fence about marijuana legalization, incedents like this are what turns them to the dark side in the matter. So please don't do this shit again. I beg of you haha.

12. Whoa now blades. Let's not blame this on weed. Sure dude was high but sounds dumb too. 20, still living with mommy and no license... doesn't sound like he was going anywhere anyway. As for the head trauma, maybe that'll beat some sense into you. You're gonna be sore for awhile man, car accidents do fucked up things to your body. Shit you might not feel now will start setting in within 24 hours.
    Live and learn OP.

13. I'm not blaming this on weed. But any close minded fuck (at least 60% of US) will. That's all I'm saying. And yeah bro get ur head checked out, could be serious.

14. Ha, wow I'm sorry. I'm just glad I've never done that thank god!

15. Isn't this a hit and run?

16. against the guard rail?

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I don't get why I can't quote. But, yes. Would that be a hit and run?

18. Not since no one was involved. But his car is not legally drivable

19. I think I would stop and pray that my mom doesn't kill me for doing this. Listen, you've got to do some growing up. Doing stupid stuff just because you can isn't the brightest frame of mind to operate out of. Get rid of that "it won't happen to me" attitude right now and realize that you are no different than anyone else and your tail can get caught or get killed just like anybody else. A vehicle is a very important thing to everyone and they don't come cheap. Since you aren't driving and wrecking your own, I'll assume here that you don't have a vehicle of your own. What's up with that? You're 20 years old and running down the interstate at breakneck speeds in a car that doesn't belong to you stoned out of your mind. I'm sorry buddy, but if I was your mother and you did that to me, you'd have an ass-whipping coming even if you are 20....AND YOU WOULD PAY FOR EVERY STINKIN' DIME OF THE REPAIRS TO MY CAR!!! TWW