I just caught my father smoking!

Discussion in 'General' started by sullyk, Feb 8, 2007.

1. My father and I both are really sick, I haven't been to school in a week and he stayed home from work today. So I had a rough night last night I felt like I would never stop throwing up. I got no sleep and was up till 4 am. Finally my fever subsided and I got to bed. So this morning I woke up around 9:45 and just laid in my bed I was still extremely tired. So as I was laying there I heard the click of the grill lighter in my house. I didn't think to much of it, I was way too tired to think. So eventually around 10:15 I went downstairs. I had some apple sauce and my stomach started to act up again. So I walked into the bathroom and thought I smelt that sweet smell of ganja. I kinda just blew it off saying my mind was playing tricks on me because I havn't been able to smoke for a while now with this virus. So I went over to the toilet and in the toilet there was a paper with resin on it all burnt and stuff. So now im standing there looking in the toilet with amazement. I didn't know what to do so I just flushed it. Now as I was sitting there I notice ash all over the place. I didn't know what to do, I thought it would be too awkward to confront him about it. I mean it didnt look like he was high and he wasn't really laughing at all either. I'm still just kinda shocked.

2. Hahaha, your dads a pro, that's all. He's had practice...

If he made it really obvious just say something. If my dad left roachpaper in the toilet and ashes all over the floor I'd be hitting him up to share (he rarely smokes so if I caught him high I might have a chance of smoking with him.)

Then again, I leave little stoner messes like that everywhere in my highness...

3. Yeah I know I was laughing to myself after because he musta been pretty baked not clean anything up.

4. dude confront him, best thing i did. My dad's been rollin joints and shit for like 25 years, haha talk about fucking pro. I'll take a picture of some of the shit i can get him to roll for me. Chances are your dad is like that too. haha :smoking: right on!

5. Yeah, ask him if he'll share with ya. Just kinda bring it up casually, like, "Hey, I saw/smelled/flushed your weed stuff that you left everywhere, you wanna blaze with me sometime?".

6. Yeah I probably should confront him.. but I would feel bad if I did while he was baked. I think that would be a bit of a buzz kill.

7. I guess it could be. It depends whether he'd be fine with you smoking or somehow hypocritically against it (it happens). It probably depends a lot on the person too.

8. I didn't think about that, you're right, it would kinda be a bit of a buzzkill. You should confront him in like, a few hours, and say that you were going to bring it up earlier, but you didn't want to ruin his high.

9. Yeah because my parents seem pretty chill about smoking. I shoulda looked at the paper though because they took my EZ Widers about a week ago. When I asked for it back they laughed at me.

10. Now that you know he smokes you can tell him to buy his own fuckin' papers! :)

Seriously though, they laughed? After they stole your rollies? That's harsh, my dad would at least leave a couple dollars if he took 'em.

11. damn if i knew my dad smokes weed. . . .
    but does he know that you toke? like has he ever caught you? coz if he knows then it wont be as much of a shock.

But as far as leaving little shit around im soo terrible. THeres like 10 bags in my bathroom.

edit: i shoulda read the whole thread. They do know.

12. Yeah my parents deffinatly know I smoke. They have had to pick me up at the police station twice though both times I was very fortunate not to be arrested. I have been interested in smoking with my father for some time but I also have one last problem with it. He's an alchoholic and he has been in rehab a number of times. Now I know weed isn't addictive but I wasn't sure if he smoked that would make him want to drink again.

13. he probably smokes all the time because he doesnt want to drink anymore bro, so you're good. Its what my dad used as his substitute when he decided to cut back. you should go break out the:bongin: with your dad.

14. Yeah, break it out when he's normal, and smoke him out!

15. :smoking: I think it's hilarious that even people who's parents smoke are still apprehensive about doing it lol. My parents would ship me straight out to the fucking army if they knew I smoked, or atleast had sufficient evidence. I've just gotten so good at hiding it now that I can play off anything they ask me, usually using my grades as leverage.

16. you should confront him. my mom rolls the tightest, nicest joints of anyone i know.

17. haha man, u should just confront him about it...it will prolly make the whole thing a lot better cuz right now your dad is prolly freakin out, thinking, SHIT i just left my fukin roach on the counter and my son flushed it, knowing what it was haha...say something and u will both feel better.."hey dad, i bet u feel a whole lot better nonw huh?" hahaha

18. ya... confront him straight up and say "Dad I know you smoke weed" That is exactly what I told my dad. I was visiting for a weekend and i just got this wierd feeling when I was high like... "What if..."(my parents smoked) so I decided to look... and found a pipe, zig zags, and a shitload of bags w/ seeds n stems in em (dad smoked it all). Later that day I saw him and I said those exact words... had a nice 2 hour long talk, father to son, it was good times.

19. I know that my dad smokes but he says he uses it to sleep (yeah right).

20. my dad still thinks that i am going to roll on heroin and crack or some shit just because i smoke weed. i just got caught with it for the 3rd time in less than a month, i dont even care anymore, i jus take a tiny bit of weed out and a water bottle bong so if they come take it i dont care.