I just cant seem to catch a break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jizzledfreq, Jul 22, 2013.

1. It all started about a month ago.

I accidentally hit a teen on his bike (all his fault) and left him severely injured, he broke the radiator which I didn't have the money to fix.

I broke up with my girlfriend, get kicked out of our house by her dad.

I then got slapped with a temporary restraining order.

I only have one pair of shorts, 4 shirts, some socks, and underwear because that's all I was able to grab, all dirty now and I can't wash them because the drier broke (I guess I could sun dry).

Trying to make calls and sort things out but my moms phone went off, and I'm left with a WIFI phone on my iPod.

Trying to apply for a temp job, and technology is being gay.

I compare my life to being dragged through glass shards and rusty nails, salt being poured into my wounds, and douced with lemon juice.

I feel like I've hit rock bottom and bounced twice.

Surprisingly I'm happy as can be, because it surely can not get any worse than now. I feel as is life is just testing me, and as I remain calm and stay grounded, this phase shall pass, and nothing but good things will come my way.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Good vibes coming your way homie

• Like Like x 4
  3. Be thankful for what you DO have, and like you said, it can only get better from here! stay positive man

4. Keep on being positive man. Only thing you can do. Sorry for your string of bad luck.

5. keep on truckin' man. being homeless and still finding a way to to talk to your fellow blades, true stoner right there. this next hit's for you dude!

6. Well I'm living w/ my mom and am moving out after the court date, have a friend who's got a job lined up and I'm detoxing to pass the drug test.

Broke as a joke, all of my possessions will most likely be sold, can't see my daughter until after the courts date.

But thanks blades, I need all the positive vibes I can get! I see a fat joint and a cold brew waiting for me at the end of this mess.

I think I've always been a positive person and now that I'm not around narsissitc "energy vampires" I can feel my energy building back up and retuning to my soul.

7. [​IMG]

Its good to hear that you are happy. Just be sure to keep it that way, it is the most important thing.
    You see kids in third world countries that have nothing but find a way to be happy. I am not trivializing your situation but no matter what don't give up. Best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Keep going man good things will come sir^_^

9. Start working them corners homie :cool:

Stay positive things will get better :)

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Dude your situation just gets worse and worse it seems but itll turn itself around any day now. I cant believe your still positive about this but that just shows how great you really are. Keep it up!!!

11. lmao atleast u got 4 different shirts to choose from. hand wash the clothes and let them hang.

• Like Like x 1

No way, I'm waiting for my hearing, and after I can go collect my things in Montana, going to the library tomorrow to fill out online forms (very hard on an iPod) hoping for some temp work, and my friend has got me lined up with a few different jobs, he just wanted me to wait until my system is clean which should be soon as I'm chugging water and the last time I smoked was around the 4th.

Yeah it does, I'm positive because I know that my XGF's false allegations, and exaggerated claims won't stand up in court. I'm happy because I'm no longer in an emotionally abusive relationship, the energy vampires who have been sucking me dry can no longer do harm, and I'm around positive people who care about me, and have a great group of friends I can rely on. I'm so chipper because my situation while very negative, many positives came out if it. I genuinely feel awesome, full of confidence, energy, and motivation, something I have not felt in a long time.

:laughing: I washed them today and let them dry in the sun, showered too and I'm feeling fresher than a motha fucka! But no joke this post made me lol for reals.

13. "I think we can make it, in fact, I'm sure
    And if you fall, stand tall and come back for more" -2pac
    Keep your head up man

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've been there man hell i still am! Keep working and fighting and it will pay off. I mean things have to get better some day right? This bad luck BS can't outlast us! atleast i hope so :eek:

15. I sure hope so to... The list just keeps growing. I've been spending this whole entire week trying to get everything sorted out for a child custody hearing on the 30th only to have all of my efforts shot down.

Feels like a witch cast some kind of a spell on me, because bad luck has been following me everywhere the past few months.