I just can't do this.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by peebygeeby, Dec 31, 2010.

1. :mad: Well guys, I was so excited about the idea of growing, and,

as much as I really did want to do this, my extreme paranoia has gotten the best of me.
    I suppose it's just as well. If I'm stressing this much just considering ordering seeds, I'd probably go right out of my mind if I was actually growing something.
    I ordered once on my own, freaked and cancelled it. My friends ordered once for me as I surprise. They ended up telling me that they had. I freaked, and told them to cancel it. I wish I could just get over this fear, but....oh well. Guess I'm just going to have to wait for the day when I don't have to live in complete fear and panic about it. Hope WE ALL don't have to wait too long for that day which is way over due. So, happy growing to you all, and I'll be checking back once in a while and enviously reading about your results.

Peeb

2. well i was a pussy paranoid like u man.i got seeds now tho ordered them:p
    what the hell r u waiting for:D
    ill be smoking my own weed while u spend ur hard earned dollars still buying from drug dealers.add me as friend if u want updates on if the feds get me.if i get throught the grow u should just do it man

3. What do you do when you find a seed in your bought bag? Start hyperventalating? If you got busted with some seeds, so what? It goes by weight, you would be busted for possession of .5 grams? You have a much better chance of getting busted going to pick up a bag. But, growing isnt for everyone. If you have paranoia issues its probably not for you.

4. reality check.
    weed makes u paranoid.
    this forum section is full of people who have received seeds in the mail once or more. you are not the first person to worry about this.. and far from the last. if it helps i was once like you.. i didn't tell anyone about my fear and bottled it up and roughed difficult drives to far away places to make seed purchases.. and spend tons of my hard earned bucks buying grown bud that was always far from perfect. now i grow my own weed, buy my own seeds and enjoy the best smokes of my life.