I just brought this pipe, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by monta8mixes, Aug 1, 2013.

1. #1 monta8mixes, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    g

2. It's probably gonna smell after you smoke out of it a few times. Would hate to have it in the car while getting pulled over. Keychain might not be the smartest idea but it is small and inconspicuous so you could hide it with ease. 

3. where did you bring it?

4. That that be awesome in this situation:

"What are we going to do?  We have all this weed, a lighter, but no way to smoke it."

BOOM.  You pull out that mother phucker and say, "I guess we could use this"

"WTF dude that's a pipe?  Omg let's load it up"

BOOM ER for metal poisoning.

RIP OP, and thanks for the laugh.

5. about $20

6. i liked this story until I get poisoned.

7. well if it sucks I have another use for it.

8. buy it?

I put a link in the post 

9. A guy i work with has one of these pipes. You would never guess what it was until it's pulled apart.

10. that's what I was hoping for.

no I saw that, but you said "l just brought this pipe" and I'm curious to know where you brought it.

12. Uh bad choice it's gonna smell and personally I hate metal pupes... Ever since I bought a glass I can't get near those they have that weird taste it's just disgusting....

I have a tip for u but it'll work if u know how to roll well
    Go and buy papers by a brand called urban wraps they're papers look like cigs so u can smoke in public.... Well not totally in public cuz of the smell but it won't look like a joint... And I think it's better than standing in an alley smoking from a metal pipe makes u look like a crackhead lol

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. well the reason I brought this pipe was because I don't always be carrying around papers and I like the fact this will be quick and easy.

14. sorry bought ahaha

15. #17 lonew0lf420, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    OP it looks pretty dope, nver have seen anything quite like that before. However that isn't going to be a good alibi when you're eyes are chinked and you're piece has a resinous scent trailing it.  

16. I carry eye drops with me, and do you have any suggestions to cover up the smell?

17. That's hella cool bro, but it probably will smell on your key-chain after use, so sneaking past parents would only work if they never see your keychain or don't ask to drive your car LOL

18. I'll keep myu key chain covered hidden then haha, do you have any suggestions on how to cover the smell?