i just bought weed from a dog?!??!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2FootBong, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Deff legit...i want to teach my dog that!

2. That's an awesome deal story. My best one is going underneath a bridge and my dealer pullin up in his boat

3. Greatest nick&dime weed deal to ever go down :smoke: !!

4. loooooooooollllll, no shit??? :D

5. Fucking. Boss. That's probably the best thing I've ever read on this forum.

6. woah... just saw all the likes and +reps. wasnt expecting much more than a handful of "cool story bro"s.

[quote name='"Bontog"']That's an awesome deal story. My best one is going underneath a bridge and my dealer pullin up in his boat[/quote]

wow. thats freaking awesome dude. ive never even heard of a boat drug deal before.

7. :(

:laughing: oh well. This thread needs more views for it's awesomeness.

OP you should buy some dog treats for the dog for being a boss.

8. I was going for the whole youtube 'thumbs up if x sent you here' but nobody got it! You posted this in the chat thread so it was worth a try:smoke:

9. its kinda sad that this post has more likes than the post where the term "blades" was originally suggested... i'm thinking of spotting my dealer an extra 10 to do another dog deal with me just so i can video it, im betting that would get an all time record for likes.

10. I saw the title and thought this thread would be similar to the Dave Chappelle skit of him buying weed off a toddler.
    But still pretty sick

11. Lol....awesome story

12. Hey baby! Baby go home man it's 3 o'clock in the morning what the fuck are you doing up?

I'm selling weed niggga!

13. haha dude thats whats up!

14. [​IMG]

story.... just.... too.... fucking... epic....

15. so when you were in high school you were always allowed out whenever you want 24/7? it was like 830-9 at night and there was some sort of serious family shit going on, would u be able to just say "oh ill be right back got to go sell some bud" and walk out? i think youre just trying to act cool but sounding retarded. man if i knew how to -rep i would.

16. Very cool story. I mean, I wouldn't want to do business that way but, Hey, whatever works!

You have some balls and write a very good story, my man. Props and +rep to you.

17. Fucking genius. Will rep when I can because your dealer is the MAN!

18. hahaha this is gr8....I gotta get my dog to start drug dealing for me, shit, the coppers would never catch me then!

19. He's right, I've left money in my glove box and had a dealer switch the money for a bag and I got the bag and it was legit he locked the door after he left too.