i just bought weed from a dog?!??!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2FootBong, Nov 28, 2011.

1. That sounds like an amazing thing to be apart of, I wish to partake in buying from a dog any day

2. That is amazing.

3. funny as hell , thank you for that

4. You and the other guy who responded to me are both from Australia so it must be a regional thing. But here in America, it's wise to not trust anyone. Especially when dealing. You can't even imagine the petty theft that goes on in this country. This sounds like a cool story but honestly your dealer is pretty dumb if he's that trustful. People will take advantage of that, regardless of whether or not he's a good dealer. Sad but true.

5. #45 2FootBong, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    [quote name='"imyourcat"']So you were like.. waiting right outside of his house? I don't get it. He has time to pick meat out of a bone and shove a bag of dope in there? but he can't go outside for 2 minutes to make an exchange?

I didn't lol or find this very interesting..[/quote]

i pretty clearly said he lives with his family, he's a in high school (i think, honestly i dont even know his name).

but dude, you must be high as shit if u didnt find this interesting. it took me like an hour to re-hinge my jaw so i could talk again, just because it was so crazy. i think im gona ask him if we can do all our deals with his dog now, if he agrees ill take a video and post it.

EDIT: to those who don't believe he would have trusted me, it was only an 8th and i pick up quarters and more from him all the time. plus we've never had any issues, he always gives me fat bags of good shit and i never try to rip him off, so what would the point be? plus, like that one guy commented, no doubt if i tried to take off his dog wouldve attacked me lol.

6. Nah

This didn't really make much sense to me. I think it's kind of stupid, not clever. I mean fuck, the kid isn't aloud to go outside? That's embarrassing. And the dog didn't do anything special.

But anyways I don't mean to be a buzz kill. I'll just leave now.

7. dude you must be buying off some sketchy hood ass kids cuz all my dealers are trustworthy. when i lived in massachusetts my best friend was the dealer for the whole town. he never screwed anyone and no one screwed him.

you should try and find someone cooler cuz obviously your dealers a dick

8. I don't have a dealer but it's not really being a dick by not trusting people who will rather get things for free than to pay for it. that's like 97% of america.

9. I was just thinking this!!!!

Haha - COOL STORY, OP. For reals! :yay:

10. lmao
    thats tight as fuck

11. Hahahaha, epic!

12. Bullshit.

Im in America, and my dealer trusts me 100%
    The guy has fronted me over 500 bucks of substancebefore, because he knows hell get it back.
    Ive fronted him 400 before when he needed to buy 2 zips in colorado, because i knew id get it back.

Sounds like youre not friends with your dealer, or thery dont trust you...

Also, that is the type of "drug dog" i wouldnt mind running into... Lol.

13. nah, youre wrong.

14. Thats true, buy I have a guy that always puts bags in his gas cap. I put the money in the gas cap and grab the bag. Sometimes there are even other peoples bags there that are fatter than the one I am grabbing. I will still not take it though because it is a stoner code. I would rather continue grabbing dank ass bags in the future from him than rip him off. He is also a friend of mine.

Now that I think if it, I had a few dealers who left it somewhere outside for me and I put the money where the bag was always.

15. Sick story bro!

Haters gonna hate on da super dawg!

16. Youre fixated on the wrong part of the story...

Maybe his dealer wanted to test out his dog delivery system so he made up some bullshit about not being able to go out...

17. It's embarrassing that you can't spell "allowed", and I think it's an awesome story.

If a dog brought me my weed I would have a big ass smile on my face.

18. If only the dog had a little bong and wanted to smoke up too...

If only...

19. Fucking awesome. I can just picture as soon as he lets the dog out it just runs away hahaha.

20. what do you want the dealer to say, hey family i hope you dont mind me stepping outside really quick to sell some weed