I just bought Tony Hawk's Project 8

Discussion in 'General' started by bigtee212, Jan 16, 2007.

1. And im not sure why. I guess a new semester is starting up and I have a lot of down time in my room, often stoned, and i ran out of good video games to play. Well i played this at a friends house over break and it was bomb. Granted his was on ps3 and on a huge 80 inch hdtv, tony hawk always delivers. I got it for 30$ including shipping, used, for ps2 from amazon. Hope it works.

2. i would consider the following for the ps2 :cool:

GTA San andreas
    mortal kombat deception
    Fifa 07
    guitar heros
    god of war
    Resident evil 4
    nba 2k7

and i would recommend getting some emulators online. they kick ass full screen. NES,SNES,N64

lve playing link to the past zelda and super mario rpg....tony hawk 8 is cool too . peace

3. Sweet game on the 360 !

4. Only the best for Xbox 360. Have fun with that game man.

5. awesome game on the 360. im ranked like 6 right now. ive switched to saints row.

6. dope, i wish i had a 360, but ps2 will suffice. and recomendations for some other cheap-ish games to get for ps2 that i could waste a lot of time playing?

i love guitar hero but i pretty much beat all of it (1&2) over break, so i dunno it dont think it would do much for more to get it, oh ya, and your skill descreas be at least 75% when you are high playing that game, and thats just no good for school, cause im an often high during times when i have time for some games

7. Yeah, i was jus' playing project 8 for the 360, its crack. Stevie Williams > _________

8. Pick up The Incredible Hulk:Ultimate Destruction, I guarantee you'll have the best time of your life.

9. if your on the ps2 then just cop some of the GTA games, will keep you busy for SO long