I just bought an Iolite vape

Discussion in 'General' started by HankMoody, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Oh man i spoiled myself this holiday. Best gift to myself ever :smoke::smoke:
    My face is melting.....oh man hahahahaha :cool: I feel like watching the reading rainbow introduction!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7Z9NLTXFw]Reading Rainbow Intro - YouTube[/ame]

2. Cool story bro, mind posting some pics?

3. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']Cool story bro, mind posting some pics?[/quote]

image-2789210462.png

I just sat in my chair huffing on this vape blanked out for 30 minutes lol

4. How's the smell?

5. Yes. How is the smell? also how much bud did you use up?

6. How much that shit cost you?

7. Nice. I love mine, but I've put it away in favor of the mflb for now. The iolite works best when you keep it clean. I'd recommend getting a 2nd mouthpiece and a bunch of extra screens. The screens will get about 99% clean after a soak in 91% iso. You don't need the moisture condenser piece, and I hardly used the longer stem piece either.

Don't overpack the bowl. I found using it like a straw and sucking your load into the bowl worked really well. It fits nicely in a 16oz paper cup w/ lid when on the go.

8. Oh hell chea good vid.

Have fun with vape.

9. Haha, I went to my local headshop where the sticker on it said $250. But i know the guy there and he said a solid $220(notax) for me, he also included a free brutane fuel canister.

The smell..non-existent. This is going to conserve me ALOT of bud.

---

Not to mention, tomorrow im going to the marijuana clinic and getting myself a card!:eek::hello:

10. Sounds like a pretty decent deal meh dude, happy toking!

11. Hmm, Amazon has it for 115, this could be a nice Christmas gift for myself :)

12. yea just a warning, possibly bullshit but the dude who sold it me at the headshop told me that the moisture condenser filters out what gets you high in the bud.

could be BS, but it seems pointless anyway so don't use it in case its true.

13. I found that it clogged often, and I grew tired of cleaning it all the time so I stopped using it. No difference to it's effects.

Oh, a rubberband will help prevent the bowl/mouthpiece from accidentally sliding out.

14. does it also stop it form making a whistling noise when sucking? :p

15. Mine never made a whistle and I have 3 mouthpieces.