Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just bought a grinder, have a question about it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lancer7, Apr 30, 2010.

1. It's really nice and has a screen (although I don't know how that functions) and I was wondering if I can use it for salvia or just save it for weed? Also, in the bottom compartment, is this little plastic cross they included. It has two ends with points, and the other two ends are flat but ridged, anyone know what that's for?

2. the screen is so when kief falls of the ground bud it will fall through the screen but the bud wont and it will slowly accumulate in the bottom compartmant. im assuming that the cross thing is for scraping kief out of the bottom because it can be hard. and yea you can use it to grind salvia, its not strictly for weed, nothing will happen

3. ummm i would say dont mix it, at least i never did, not between different substances

4. lucky. i always wanted a grinder to make hash with. :D

5. why would you need a grinder for salvia?

6. Make sure to clean it before using it.
    Grind up some paper or tobacco, empty it out, then clean with alcohol and rinse thoroughly. Let it sit put to air dry completly.

That little plastic piece is probably for scraping up keif. Never touch keif with your skin.
    I hope it's not a 3 piece, those really suck.

7. thats what i'm thinking... lol