Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just bought a bong.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highFLYER95, Apr 5, 2012.

1. i bought one that was 3.5mm thick wats the difference between this and a average sized :confused:

2. Wut?

The thickness of the glass is the difference.

How tall is it?

3. The only difference I could think of is that it will be a bit weaker and lighter than a 5mm, 7mm, or 9mm one.

4. I agree with Stalin

5. i ordered a bong, but thanks to easter i wont get it delivered til next week

6. Damn, didnt realize Easter was this weekend.

Meh, now I know for sure my WS bong wont make it on time.

7. yer i have the same problem it wont come itll later this week

8. you guys gotta go to your lhs rather than ordering online. i just went today and bought a nice perc bong and an ash catcher. cant wait to try it out in about an hour.

9. Most the places around my area dont sell them they only sell pipes (unfortunatly)

10. Coulda swore I saw another thread where you said something about your AC&Perc bong

Lucky folks.
    I'm stuck smoking out of a plain ol' Molino 12 incher.
    I don't even use it anymore. I just smoke blunts

For your questions, OP, I don't know what the average glass thickness is.
    3mm is pretty thin. Don't knock it on anything.

11. How thicks urs ???

12. Mine is 6mm thick. just remember all glass will last you just need to be careful.

13. The amount of water/filtration you fit/get as far as size goes.
    There is SO many different dynamics to SO many different bongs/styles it's really difficult to say off the limited info/description you gave us for what you wana know.