I just beat the cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Antacids, Jul 3, 2006.

1. The most amazing thing happened today. here it goes

So I wake up around 1 o' clock to an empty house, i do a bit of wake and baking watch tv, eat cereal ect. I watched tv and smoked all day it was fun, since i havnet been able to do something like this in a while.So then around 8:30 my friend calls me on my cell, and is like dude do you want some weed, if so come to the park. I live in a house in sort of a culdisack in a bend on a street, and arcross from me is an opening to a park behind houses, when the spot is to small for a house. So i get dressed and walk across the street. I walk in to the play area for kids and I meet my friend, and some guy. I buy my weed from him and then he just bolts away, i look at my friend and we both laugh. So we chat and we start walking to the other end of the park where my friend lives, and just as we get to the street, weed in hand, a cop pulls up to us. Hes like what ya got in your hand, (he could see the weed) And then i did the most amazing thing, I ran. My friend to, we know the area pretty well, and i bolt off into yards by the park entrance, hopping a few fences as i go, by now its pretty dark, so once i hop a wooden fence i duck and dive behind some bushes, and just wait it out. I waited like 20 minutes, holding my breath. I could hear voices off in the distance looking for me. I started off the going through yards slowly until i made it back around to my house. My friend on the other hand hid in a yard for like 10 minutes and did my whole process alot quicker and made it back to his house.

So that concludes how i got away from the police. and beat them.

2. Good job!

Escaping from the pigs is always a good night.

3. Damn straight FUCK THE POLICE.

And that's how you do it...:p

4. ehh, i think i might be the only one thinking this, but i would take away from this story to not buy shit in public places (let alone a playground for young kids/from random people you don't know, that dude coulda been setting you up if he bolted like that) and more importantly, DONT WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH WEED IN YOUR HANDS. wow.

enclosed spaces, no cameras, people you know. keep it low-key.
    then you wouldn't have to risk and run. you're pretty lucky man

5. Good job gettin away but I would be a little more careful next time

6. I woulda smoked that whole sack when I got home as a congradualatory prize.

congrapahasxux
    w
    hat?

7. haha i would've smoked it to destroy any evidence, dude's bolting and then cops stopping you.. sounds sketch as hell. names could have been involved, god forbid someone know where you live. rolled it up and make it gone, eat the roach, what marijuana?

8. congrats on that near possible feat...now buy weed in private places next time:cool:

9. good job dude....i would of shit my pants if i did that

10. no better way to do it.

hey son, what's that in your hand....

and your gone.

way to avoid that one.

11. the fat pig didnt chase you like on cops?

yeah the guy you bought the weed from was obviously trying to set you up. maybe he got caught and was snitching on his friends to get his punishment lessened.

12. i got chased, but i dont think the cop excepted me to run and there was about a 20ft distance from us when he pulled up, so i hopped like 5 fences, and then hid. The cop just couldnt keep up.

My friend said that he had met the dealer and someone else there initially for a deal just for him, and that he called me over after the fact that someone else got weed and left. I have no idea who the dealer was, neither does my friend, but the weed is excellent.

13. Yea that probally wasn't a good spot, good job running tho. A kid that used to live down the street from me always hadda run from the cops in our neighborhood and this is upscale suburbs(so cops are really rare). I got home at like 11 once and theres two cops with spotlights on me, then they just scanned the street it was funny.

If you had it in your hand what choice do you reall have ya know. The only thing is if I don't know the area I wouldn't run cause who knows where a pig could pop out from. Around my house though I know so many paths through woods It'd be all good. Home field advantage lol.

14. lol nice get away , happend to me once , we were in a closed of street , no roads , so they came in on foot , theres like 13 of us drinking & smoking , i jamp a few fences and was hiding behind the trash cans & a cop jamp the fence but fell from it , hes like 4 foot away from me , in pain lol..i was there for like 30 mins

15. oh shit, great story... i once ran from the cops with a bong in my hands, ( i was smoking in a tiny forest and the cop saw me holding the bong and chased me, luckily the cop was fat and couldnt hop fences that well but i got away by hiding in my neighbor's solarium. ) the point is in canada the'll give up chasing after you. and the U.S they call for back-up. Good job

16. haha thats crazy tthats great how u got away from the cops tho

17. Lmfao! Its like "Oh hey im just going to walk down a public road with something illegal in my hand so everybody can see!"

Lol! Anyways, good job, you got lucky though.