I just ate the best sandwich ever...

Discussion in 'General' started by Leif, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Toast, peanut butter, and smashed up Frosted Flakes Gold, it was EPIC.

2. that sounds disgusting, but as long as you enjoyed it, thats all that matters

3. yeah, so you can cut up your mouth, lol

grilled PB and J is the sheeit

4. It didn't cut up my mouth.

5. Stoner Sandwich haha

6. im gonna let you all on a little secret of mine. put crunchy peanut butter on both sides of bread, then slice up bananas and put it on. put it together to make a sandwhich. then butter the bread and put butter on a frying pan. heat up the stove to melt the butter then grill the sandwich. toast it lightly then put cinnamon sugar all over the bread.

ITS BOMB!!!

7. hah, it was meant to be a family guy reference. but i did have the crunch berries cut up the roof of my mouth once!

8. Ahh, I get it now. I didn't catch it the first time, haha.

9. Roflmao at the family guy reference. But the ultimate stoner sandwich of choice is (And should always be) a firehouse subs enginer. Turkey, ham, swiss, mushrooms, all toasted and melty with mayo, onions, and mustard. I cant wait until i get paid, i'm going to buy a quarter sack then eat like two of em back to back.

10. lol been there before. I had a Peanut butter sandwich with fresh mozzarella and potato chips on it. Had it the day after as well, was delicious.

11. :hello:Recipe for best sandwhich ever: By Oskman!:hello:
    The M-C PB&JB

1. Take two slices of bread and lay them side by side.
    2. Spread a generous layer of penut butter on one peice.
    3. Spread a less equal amount of jelly on the other.
    4. Cut up 6 or more thin slices of bannana.
    5. Arrange the bannana peices on the penut butter side.
    6. Press bread together.
    7. Smoke.
    8. (Out of a junt, bowl, bong, w/e.)
    9. Enjoy this wonderful sandwhich knowing that karma gave you this recipe for a reason...

- By Chilla/Oskman w/e you prefer...