I just ate a quarter of OG...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PoloBruceLauren, Aug 29, 2010.

1. So, last night me and a friend were on our way to a friend's house and his dumbass is in the far left lane and turns three lanes over to the right to turn and we get pulled over.

Long story short:

We both got a criminal history and the cops were on our ass... He didn't have shit on him but I had my grinder, roller and a scale... Luckily, he had a bottle of water too and I asked if I should eat it knowing we'll be here for awhile... So I ate it, plastic bag and all and shoved it down my throat and chased it with water til it went down. I got my belongings confiscated and they let me us go with a warning. No charges or no jail. :hello:

My questions are: Is the plastic gonna be harmful to my body insides? Will I possibly shit out my medicinal herb? Or should I just move on with it... Any help or advice is appreciated.

Thanks for listening

2. Yeah, that plastic is deffinetly not the best thing to digest, but you should be fine. Your not going to shit out a bag of weed either, so don't get your hopes up too much.

Welcome to the city

3. lmfao this shit cracked me up! +rep :smoking:

4. damn dude, Idk you can get sick from that..
    its plastic, why didnt you just take the weed out?

5. ya man you should be ok good call on eating the whole bag because cops are dicks and if a bag has the littlest piece of kief still in it you can get a possession charge.

6. Lmao this is some crazy story good luck hopefully your ass doesnt get clogged because of the Plastic bag and I'm not to sure if your gonna feel too good best of luck haha

7. was it a full sized bag? eating plastic is dangerous, if it gets caught on your insides your going to have the doctor putting his arm shoulder deep in your ass

8. Oh man... that's pretty gross, dunno why you ate the bag too.

But either way you took the fall, I wouldn't worry about it, people swallow things condoms all the time so I figure it's the same concept. Although I would tell your doctor you were drunk and took a dare to swallow a small plastic bag, tell him you have nooooo ideeaaaa why.

Edit: Just read a story where someone was found to poop out 30 condoms at a hospital after trying to smuggle them, and he was ok. And they were filled with coke etc. etc. An empty plastic bag won't be to terrible. Especially if it wasn't a ZipLoc, just one of those sandwhich baggies.

9. Hmm the real question here is, if/when you poop it out are you going to smoke it?

10. Why didn't you just throw it up when you got somewhere safe lol?

11. haha new signature!

12. lol..."Kinda grabs you by the poo poo, don't it?"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=067FMmyrXmQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

13. That really depends on the plastic thickness but a quarter of OG is worth checking your shit out....

14. That just made me laugh so hard.

15. ROFL...that is my favorite stoner quote of all time! I say it all the time. :smoking:

16. Go for it ;)

17. wtf dude!? why the fuck would someone in this situation think eating the plastic along with the herb would make it faster or easier in any way..

should of just ate the herb. but then again, i dont relly care

18. I'd keep an eye out for that bag. if its intact the bud might be good but if not then at least you know that it out of your system. fingers crossed on that bud.

19. no drug mules eat bags all the time just comes out in ur shit