i just at 14 edibles

Discussion in 'General' started by GreezyJeezy, May 1, 2016.

1. Hey JG
    You will be just fine. Trust me my brother I have done far more many times. No regrets. If it was not against the rules I could talk you down and tell you some real hardcore stories.
    It's all going to be ok!

• Like Like x 1
  2. You will be fine dude. I've been there and it was no fun. But, I knew I'd only freak myself out if I freak myself out. Just relax, you will be just fine.

Go with what people say, and relax and explore.

You'll be okay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just don't jump off a balcony or stab yourself to death!

4. oh man.. reading this thread is giving me flashbacks. lol

ah.. i remember that feeling. That 'drifting away reality'. Every time you move your eyes in a certain direction, it feels as if you've travelled a fraction of a second in time. You look at your body and wonder if it's still a part of you.

5. 14 cookies at once? dang dude If there like mine you'll prolly cross over

• Like Like x 3
  6. i survived! but man ill never do that again, that was some scary shit

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeeww! Glad you made it!

How many dimensions did you travel through?

8. Lol, still high? I woulda thrown up on that shit. First edible experience... ate way too much of a chocolate bar cause I didn't feel it. An hour later I was high as shit and just threw up everywhere like it was nothing lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i mostly remember just laying on my bed and feeling like i was nothing, like i was just my thoughts and not a physical human

• Like Like x 5
  10. i never threw up and im in like a haze still, im ht high but im not sober, but i usally get like that after i smoke a lot too. just kinda out of it

• Like Like x 1
  11. I love that feeling

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sounds like bullshit to me.....

• Like Like x 1
  13. well you see you have to wait for it to digest for anything to happen, i made this literally rigth after i ate them so i feeling nothing from the cookies just the weed i smoked. i never checked the time as i could barely move from my bed i dont remember much so i probably did pass out after a while.

14. Good excuse...since you ate them at 10:44 last night and you're fully functional 12 hours later...right

• Like Like x 1
  15. well they are not medical, just home made weed cookies. the mg was an estimate by him but it did fuck me up like i've never been in my whole life. but hey man im not here to argue just hang out and have a chill time. no need for these negative vibes.

• Like Like x 1
  16. well. good to see you made it out alright.

I too can relate to that feeling of being Nothing. I almost became deaf, but all I could hear were the sounds of my body. Your short term memory turns into a stop-motion sequence.

17. Pretty much whats already been said in here lol same ting happened to me on my first time as well lol no worries man.

18. No negative vibes at all....but you need to realize there are people who read posts like your OP that may have access to "real" edibles and may think, "that dude ate 14 cookies...I'll try that" and find themselves in a state they never bargained for....

19. i dont recommend anyone do this, it was not fun it might of been if i didnt freak out the whole time thinking i was going to die.