I just about had a heart attackkkkk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by breedingbitches, Nov 26, 2013.

1. So im baked, checking on my germinating seeds, and the phone rings. I answer it and the deep voice on the other end asks me if he can speak to Paige, which is me.
    I tell him its me and he says, "Hello this is Brian Sumthinsomthin from the RCMP." I swear my heart stopped and I honestly didn't know what the fuck to do or say. So I just mumbled "yeah" and waited for him to tell me i was under arrest or suspected of illegal activity. But he said, "Your requested Criminal Records Check has just cleared, so you can come pick it up anyday 9-5, so you can get it to your organization asap."
    I said thanks and he hung up.

I have never been more terrified in my life.

2. A big surge of adrenaline haha shit defo feels like a heart attack iv had it a few times :bongin:

3. that's like when the cops show up at your house to subpoena you as a witness and you've got a couple pounds drying inside.

4. Fucking paranoia

I just automatically assume "THEY KNOW"

Can I assume this happened to tou? Ahaha thats kinda scary, if it were me I'd probably be stuttering like a motherfucker.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You really thought they were going to arrest you over the phone? :smoke:

6. Wait...

You thought they'd call you on the phone to let you know your being watched or call to say your under arrest?....wtf...if that was the case people would hide or dispose of anything illegal after the phone call...

If they don't come to you personally, you don't have anything to worry about, they don't call people on the phone to let them know...

Sent from Melmac...

7. Haha that never happens.

Dont leave, well be fight there to take your freedom. lol

9. Your definitely, definitely going to telejail

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I wouldn't of posted this topic my friend

11. Yeah were calling to tell you you're under arrest.

Please stay in your current location, we have several squad cars on the way.

12. That's so funny lol, just by reading it gave me chills

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Well shit. If they figured out the phones, they could be on a gc account about to arrest you right now. I gotta get the fuck outta here

14. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT
    Fuck off
    I was high
    Ok

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app