Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I jus got Some...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by I smoke mids, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Sorta Dry Mids/Reggs and im testin out how to make it alittle more damper so i put a few little leafs of lettus in the baggy to test it out...

Lemme no wut u think and if u got any better idea's

Thxs :smoking:

2. .....what? Why would you put water with your bud? Take the lettuce out and just put it in a humidor. the lettuce will cause mold to grow from the bud getting wet.

3. hmmmm ok : X

i dont got a humidor anything else i may use?

4. Well, why do you even want your bud to be damp? damp isnt good.

5. #5 I smoke mids, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009
    lol good question ; ]

But i find weed better not so dry but my dudeman got sum sticky mids this time : D

6. Put an orange peel in the bag with the goods, but DON'T LET IT TOUCH, or you will get mold. Just leave the peel in there for a couple hours and it should be good.

7. yeah i left alil lettus in there not touching and its good :D

sticky icky : P

8. what the fuck is lettus, you fucking moron?! are you talking about lettuce?!:mad: how old are you, 5?

9. Hey, please try to be a little bit less rude about somebody's grammar mistake. I do know this annoys some people but still just be a little bit more nice.