I Jizzed My Pants!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Knack, Nov 4, 2009.

1. I'll take indica dominant over sativa dominant any day of the week. I love feeling of the tingling sensation in my legs and lower back rather than my face and behind my ears.

Anywho, I smoked a pretty good amount of some no name Indica dominant dank last week. Now after smoking this I got that tingling sensation in my legs, my lower back, and my nuts. That sensation was tingling in my nuts and felt so good that I indeed jizzed my pants. :smoking:

Now it wasn't a full on load and there were other factors involved that may have helped produce this effect. For starters I hadn't got any action or laid down a slap for over a week. I was only getting 3 hours of sleep a day that week and by the time I got home I was so tired I didn't have enough energy to rub one out. I also hit the gym, and did Jiu-jitsu really hard that week, so I was on testosterone overload.

Anyone else jizz their pants or get extremely horny after smoking weed?

2. ok....WTF? That's not family friendly.

3. you ACTUALLY jizzed your pants?!?! lololol I'm sry but that's classic

but yes, weed does indeed increase my sex drive at times

4. [​IMG]

5. hahahah whoa, that's so silly. you must realllllly love weed

6. yep i had the feeling u said you didnt have right on my face and ears. but im still baked so its all good
    p.s.
    COOL STORY BRO.

7. lolwut

8. And this thread is just another reason why I love the city so much!

9. Ha, no man, I'd like to think that I have a little bit of control so yeah... never really jizzed my pants.

10. hahahha pump the breaks man you just went to level ten...

11. This is epic. I'd +rep you if it actually did anything

12. Thanks for the laugh...lol.

13. I was expecting jizz worthy buds.

not this

14. Good god if you jizz without touchin your d then how the fuck long do you last in bed? It's gotta be like a minute. 2 tops.

15. I can usually go an hour and a half tops.

16. Wtf man wtf.

17. O.....
    M....
    G...

[​IMG]