I jizzed in my pants

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Keep It Lit, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Fuck all the people burning you because you jizzed from dry humping, it's personally never happened to me but I mean you were horny as fuck. Shit happens man haha absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Did you fuck her after you left?

• Like Like x 1

2. Haha. yeaah i know, shit happens.

It makes a funny story though, so whatever.

And no i didn't fuck her later that night or anything.

I was into this other chick later in the night so I just hooked up with her.

• Like Like x 1
  3. this thread went from weird to... weird.
    i laughed my ass off at that story though :D

4. Complete party foul, control yourself man.

You shouldve gone with original instinct, never go out with a loaded gun. Unless your trying to get one of those hood rats pregnant.

If your ever on Maury let me know I'll support you no matter how many baby mommas you have.

Hahaha just fucking with you, but I do have one question, did you get it in?

5. Hahaah. Nahh I didn't get it in that night. I was mackin' on this other chick later though and got her number so that was chill.

and the chick from when i jizzed added me on facebook so I'm definitely still gonna be able to tap that. :ey:

she didn't even knew that I blew my load either. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  6. i did the same thing, but on a ferris wheel with my girlfriend.
    we were having sex then the wheel started moving again,
    and it was at that moment where my dick felt like it was gonna cum,
    so in the motion of putting it away back into my shorts, i couldn't hold it.

i came in my shorts after having sex on a ferris wheel.
    lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hahaha.

You shoulda just ejaculated right into her eye causing blindness..

but your way worked too.

8. You jizzed your pants lol

9. That's pathetic.

10. Lmfao never heard of anyone ever doing that. Nice job man

11. The amount of lame in this thread is overbearing. [​IMG]

edit: i meant game [​IMG]of course.

12. This was at no club, shit took place at a JR High dance! :confused:

• Like Like x 2

13. we're the ones having sex, bro
    there's nothing pathetic about that :p :eek:

14. Good job man.

15. way to fuck that up.. always rub one off before..

16. You shouldve symba'd her, you know where you cum on her face and rub it across her forehead like in the lion king

17. aw shit!

You caught me.

hahaha. thankss dogg. :smoke:

I know man..
    That's the most important lesson i learned from my unfortunate incident.

'always rub one off before.."

18. #58 Leghunter, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    image.jpeg Korean bikini model made me cum my pants without me even touching.

Hi I blew my load just now watching a sexy Korean girls bikini completion in the Internet. I haven't cum in over one week so was horny at work looking at all the websites with Korean and Chinese bikini models. I have a massive fetish for Asian girls, particularly Chinese and Korean, the perfect figures, sweet faces and smiles, incredible legs and super smooth skin all make my hormones rage insane. So here I am at work just before super horny and I'm looking at the bikini competitors in Korea, and there's this chick that just drives me insane. I can feel the cum churning in my swollen balls pushing up into my rock hard 7 inch shaft. I'm wearing a suit and don't want to really cum cos I wanna have sex with my girlfriend, but this Korean girl's legs just are too much for my loins. I can feel the tension in my cock as I stare at her superb body. I edge for about 30 minutes before I know I'm gonna cum soon so I stuff a tissue down my pants, and as I look at this girl I feel the orgasm coming. I'm sweating now trying to hold off but to no awail. As I look intensely at her well shaped calves in platform heels, I feel my hot cum surging through my pipe exploding in my pants like a volcano, I tense my fists and curl my toes, my abs flexing through my shirt, biceps bulging as I pump spurt after spurt inside my pants. A huge sticky stain growing larger and larger on my crotch, my cum dripping down my left leg inside my pants down to my shoes. I walk to the men's cubicles and use half a toilet roll to wipe myself dry. The power of an Asian girl. Unbelievable.

19. This was extremely weird, but also arrousing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lmao @ loins