I hope im not the only person thats dry right now

Discussion in 'General' started by SwagCaleb, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I'm dry till i get back to Maine Saturday... then I'm picking up a half. xD ill smoke some for you dude!

2. i am, in fact, very wet.

3. Don't worry your not alone I've been dry since February on a break

4. Got a half o right here. As a matter of fact, its hash time.

5. I can't smoke at all right now. For the love of god OP cherish it that you even can smoke.

6. sell your ps3

7. How about work or school?

Fortunately I'm not dry but I'll probably have to pick up again very soon

8. I hardly ever let myself get dry, actually. I usually pick up a q (half o split w a friend) when I'm down to 1.5-2 gs.

Anyone else do this?

9. [quote name='"Autechra"']At this minute I am, but I'm picking up a quarter once my dealer wakes up (after 1 most days, lazy fucker) so I can smoke with friends through the weekend. I tend to smoke socially these days so I can avoid 'predicaments' like yours, where all my enjoyment is dependent on the amount of weed I have.[/quote]

Actually, since you want to make assumptions like an asshole, listen to this. I used to smoke socially with all my friends until I realized that they ruin my high because of their annoying behavior & the fact that I had to watch them constantly so they wouldn't trash my house. & then I realized its smarter to just come home and enjoy a bowl after a long day. I can still enjoy myself without being high, as I've been doing the past couple of hours after I posted this, but it's been a sucky week & I was just feeling like I wanted some bud right now. But you know, I felt like I'd leave that out because after all, it is an Internet forum.

10. I'm waiting for my dealer to get off work so I can finally smoke.

11. havent been dry since january :) I am on vacation of which I couldnt bring ganja so in a sense I am dry as well.

12. ATM yes, but I'm about to re-up in a few.

13. its like youre my brother

14. I know your pain man got in a car accident on superbowl sunday; shattered my ankle had surgery so now I have 11 screws and a metal plate in my leg. Lost my car and pretty much all my friends no one want to visit the cripple I guess. My whole network of connects just got busted by the dea so not even a lil bud to pass the time. I just sit at home all day doing nothing it sucks

15. [quote name='"neverdrink"']
    its like youre my brother[/quote]

Maybe I am.

16. [quote name='"pradag jets"']I know your pain man got in a car accident on superbowl sunday; shattered my ankle had surgery so now I have 11 screws and a metal plate in my leg. Lost my car and pretty much all my friends no one want to visit the cripple I guess. My whole network of connects just got busted by the dea so not even a lil bud to pass the time. I just sit at home all day doing nothing it sucks[/quote]

& this is another reason why marijuana should be legal. Good luck to you brother.

17. First day or two without weed sucks. After that I forget unless I go to GC and just stare at nugs.

18. Man I been dry since last friday, but fixin to pick up a half tommorow!

19. My dude got off work finally and I got this for 20. Its 1.5

ForumRunner_20120323_042145.png

20. Been dry for around 2 weeks now I think. Not looking to change anytime soon. I'm with you man