I hope 2015 is like this

Discussion in 'General' started by astro, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Link:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/783079.stm
    "Danny Kushlick, director of the Transform campaign group based in Bristol, says there are four ways to distribute drugs, and most countries choose the worst - letting criminals do it."

Thoughts?

2. yeah it wouyld be nice all over the world if you could just go into to a supermarket and buy a box of joints :D... like fags

3. Grainne Kenny is a moron. What kind of a name is that anyway?

4. I agree, Hempresss.

Well, if you want to look at it that way, yeah. Just like we sell prescription drugs, rat poison, alcohol, and hydrochloric acid.

Has this guy been paying attention at all? That's exactly the way the situation is RIGHT NOW. If drugs were distributed through reputable vendors that followed simple governmental regulations, rather than street dealers, the supply, promotion, and export WOULD be controlled. Ever hear or tobacco and alcohol, asshole?

5. ^^^ Yeah. Drugs are easier to get that alcohol anyway, because dealers don't card.

6. ya dude, i can get cocaine (not that i touch that shit) easier than a pack of black n milds.

7. i can get MDMA easier than prescription/alchohol anyway

8. ?? You know you have to be 18 to be here... if you cant go down the street to the gas station and get some blunts I think you're not 18

9. chill man, im gonna be 18 in october!

10. Owned. People gotta stop admitting they're underage, it puts SJ and the rest of the staff in a tough place. They'd love to have you here, they could care less, but you're not fucking allowed if you're younger than a certain age! So either be quiet about it or get the fuck out. Or something.

11. haha i can get almost anything from alcohol to scripts to straitup illegal drugs n thats all that matters to me

12. wow man i was definitely gonna be like "maybe dude lives out in the country n dont got a car n has to walk a longass distance to a gas station" but u jus fucked urself

haha oh well at least i had good intentions

13. i just dont like lying, thats all.

14. sorry lmaonade, come back in October, ok?

15. damn when will they learen take a bong rip..when will they learn

?????

16. Hey,

Interesting. I want to beat up that Grainne Kenny guy. Peace.

-Timmy

17. hah yeah, i thought he was going to say that his neighbor or roomate was an x dealer.