I honestly feel i'm better than everyone here

Discussion in 'General' started by youhavenolife, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But so is 97 percent of the population so thats not saying much

2. loser,

before you get started,
    yeah, im loser too.

3. Weak trolling dude.

4. no you most definitely are not better than me you piece of shit

5. explain how I'm trolling that would mean what I'm saying isn't true

6. better is subjective, technically, so ...

7. trololol0wned

8. Well I bet the majority of the population would agree with me. The highlight of your day is drugs. How fucking pathetic and not even a hard drug people get addicted to lol. Fucking marijuana shit 12 yr olds smoke to seem cool.wow

9. You should have made your name "Ihavenolife" it would have been more truthful.

10. 1) Your user name
    2) You trolling
    3) ?????

And for shits and giggles, when I was 12 I was writing essays in DARE about how drugs are bad and winning that big fat ass pencil that they gave out for the best essay. It was nice but once I broke the lead I couldn't sharpen it because NO FUCKING PENCIL SHARPENERS WERE BIG ENOUGH.

... for what it's worth.

11. I'm not trolling just want to you guys to see how everyone else in the wolrd sees you. It's sad guys maybe this will open your eyes so you can make a change. Nobody will ever take you seriously and youre probably all ugly as fuk from years of drug use

12. If everyone else thinks that way, methinks everyone else needs to sign up and let us stoners know they don't like us versus just ... you ...

13. no one gives a shit enough to sign up. it's the same thing as people not wanting to be around fat people. We feel sorry for you but don't want anything to do with you

14. Real men sharpen their pencils with knives...

or maybe that's just because I can't afford a sharpener.

15. Interesting username, OP. I could use your actual username as my response to this thread. Yeah let's go with that actually. You have no life.

16. semi retarded? awe, at least you're modest.

FIRE WITH FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

17. you're just mad cause i'll always have more weed than you.

18. Not really, I just don't want to waste my time on you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.