I honestly don't know what's wrong with me...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dubular, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I was in love with a girl for seven years, I'll start off with that. The girl I knew was amazing. Beautiful, funny, smart as hell, and she used to have a thing for me. Timing was just always messed up. Time moved on, and we've grown apart. I accept that. But I'm finding it impossible to talk to women.

There's this girl I like now, and I think she likes me. She always makes a point to find me at parties, but idk how to move things forward. Like I just have no idea what to talk to her about. I have this problem any woman. I'm not a bad looking guy, I just never know what to say. It's like when a woman says something to me, I get paralyzed. I have no idea how to get over it either.

Alcohol can get me past the line, but by the time I can talk I'm way too drunk to spit any game. I'm just tired of being alone....any advice would help.

2. Wanna fuck?

3. That totally scores the ladies.
    You should feel comfortable with a girl if you say
    you like her, so it should come pretty naturual.

Joke with her, make them laugh, dont be
    afraid to act dumb or be yourself man.

I've learnt the more you try to think what your going
    to say it doesnt come cause your thinking to hard. Just
    start out with asking some questions get the topic
    going somewhere.

4. I have struggles with this as well Op, but remember, women like corny

5. ^^^^ women like corny but women also love confidence.

well EVERYBODY loves confidence.

just have fun with a girl, stop thinking of her like some rubix cube you need to solve.

6. Text/Facebook them first. Might seem weird but it gets you more comfortable with them...I remember asking this one girl out in 6th grade, I totally froze and couldn't talk. Now I talk to girls like it's nothing even if it's my first time meeting them. You just need to talk about whatever, it can be stupid shit.

7. So true!

8. Take the pussy off the pedestal bro and just get out and start talking/interacting with chicks, things get easier in time.

When I first started pushing myself to get out and overcome my shyness around girls I made so many fumbles and silly goofs, it got easier the more I got out of my comfort zone.

Just get out and try, whats the worst that could happen?

9. aye gurl u won sum fuk?

10. women are humans too, man. try just relaxing and have a god damn social situation. man up!

(no offense, but that's what you need to read)

11. #11 marsdude89, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    Don't think of things to say, and just say the things you think.

Women aren't some uber-hard video game. There's no set strategy-- no walkthrough. You click with her, or you don't.

Surely there is some reassurance, in that she's actively trying to engage you?

12. first pull out a big J - Proceed to get her alone, weed will calm u n make it easy to talk... youll talk youll laugh n then..PULL UR BIG SHINY BLACK PRINGLES CAN OUT N TELLER TO SAY AAAAHHHHHHHHH