I hit a deer in my new car... Fuck my life.

Discussion in 'General' started by mokeweed, Aug 31, 2008.

1. #21 mokeweed, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
    yeah. last night i was just really pissed. now im not so bad. I just got back from where it happened and i found the deer. It was a medium sized 10 pointer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

damn right i kept those antlers

2. LOL.. I dunno why but I keep laughing like crazy @ the thread title. but on the real, that sucks dude, bad luck hits us all, happened to me in my first car when Iwas 16.

3. lol!!!

4. Looking at those pictures and the thread in general remind me of the scene in Tommy Boy when they hit the deer. They're crying and everything and they put it in the backseat of the car and then it wakes up and destroys the car.

"That...was...AWESOME!" - Tommy Callahan (Chris Farley)

5. omg:eek: that poor deer! glad nothing happend to you dude.. wow thos antlers are something and it even has velvet o nit! way cool!, gezz i just looked at that link of the deer n bikes. oh man..that scared my head for life!

we all have to take precaution and be ready so you can avoid things like this. wasnt there any signs posted of deer in the area?:rolleyes:

6. haha. idk if there are signs or not... but the next one i see, its comming with me. lol. I just took the hood and front bumper off, i think the total will be about 800 tops. so thats better than what i thought, but thats 800 that didnt need to be spent. yeah... the bike and deer pics are gory.. hey, someone asked where all the blood was at lol

7. It sucks..hopefully the repairs will be inexpensive. When I was very young, my Mom hit a deer and totaled her car (which also happened to be a VW). I swear the thing went flying thirty feet in the air.

8. damn dude that sucks about the car. fucking deer. must be some satisfaction coming back and finding the bastard and getting his antlers. nice car kill.

9. That sucks man, but it could be a lot worse. My friends dad hit a deer and died. Good luck with your car.

10. Fuck that's horrible. Did the deer come through the windshield on the drivers side, or something else(like knocked unconscious and ran into a tree or something).

I know a lot of people die from hitting moose, but you rarely hear about crashes with deers ending fatally.

11. Fuck deer. If they're not fucking your car up they're eating your weed plants.

12. Whoa dude! Ya gotta hate the gianormous indiana deer! I'd probably cry like bitch if i hit one in my new car. Is ur car the turbo? JW... I've got a '04 Chrysler Crossfire... Id hate to see how much a hood and bumper and fenders for mine would be.

13. Fuck. Golfs are nice too...

Can someone give the man a sympathy blowjob, and stat!

14. Uh, I'll pass

15. Lmao, fair call