Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I heard MJ helps colorblindness...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SteelyT, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I remember reading on a list awhile back (can't site, sorry) that MMJ could be gotten for colorblindness. What strains in particular would help with that?

2. I really don't know about that... Colorblindness is a genetic disorder, weed don't do shit to your DNA.

3. Yea what Romulux said. Anywyas my sis's old boyfriend was a drug dealer and avid smoker doesn't ever being to describe it, he was always color blind.

4. It is not going to help genetic color blindness.:(

Acquired color blindness (from things like glaucoma,macular degeneratio or diabetic retinopathy) will resolve as cannabis helps the undelying conditon.

Neuroprotective and Blood-Retinal Barrier-Preserving Effects of Cannabidiol in Experimental Diabetes -- El-Remessy et al. 168 (1): 235 -- American Journal of Pathology