i hear voices

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by kutabuds, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I hear voices in my head. If I hear them, I can not doubt their existence. Therefore I am not crazy, as the voices do exist.

Please discuss.

2. You are crazy please go see a psychiatrist

3. i hear my voice. i have heard others.....thats when i go to see my doctor. u should too.

4. But think about it. The voices do exist as I can hear them, a doctor will say they don't exist because he can't hear them. We are both right, so why should I be considered insane. I think the most rational response to my original statement should be "Where do these voices come from and who do they belong to?" rather than "*****, you crazy!"

5. I like the way you think but if those voices ever tell you to do bad things, don't listen to them

6. You said you hear voices in your head, sorry I assumed they were a figment of your imagination.

7. That's true. Plus that following question is asked in order to give a more precise diagnosis.

But yeah dude, a long time ago when I was doing unmentionables, I started hearing this little kid girl voice, I didn't give a fuck what I had to do, but I still went and got help for that. You should as well.

8. It is actually quite brilliant man

9. Not the voice thing but your thinking pattern

10. no....if it exists only in your head then it is not real,

11. So my head is not real? Or my consciousness we shall say in this instance.

12. your conscious is real...the other voices are u

13. Because to me, the words you've written on the screen exist only in my head, I can not physically feel them, so by your logic, you are not real. Or at least as real as the voices. I have seen your words so I can not doubt their existence either I guess.

14. the words exist on the world wide web....u logic is not getting any better

15. Unless the voices are actual personalities from parallel universes..like people with multiple personalities got stuck with other real personalities..but it would still be a considered a disorder because its not the norm sorry :(

16. Awesome logic man

The thing is that other people can see my words too, you're the only one that can hear hose voices. That's a big difference

17. Ima drop a little knowledge bomb...

The "voices" you may or may not hear are not real. It's a defense mechanism our smart ass brains create in result of the experience of some traumatic event. Our brains could take over us, you know? We shouldn't be worried about the voices but the root of the problem: Our braaains!

18. hearing voices are the symptom of a psychiatric problems. Go take an appointment with a psychiatrist.

19. I did unmentionables once, never again. I talked to the creator, he told me tell his people he was sorry that we have to die and he doesn't, but we are lucky because it is a far greater burden on him. Load of bullhooky I say, now THAT is crazy!