Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I haz a sharpstone now :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tripple A, Jan 12, 2011.

1. I never really thought I would ever invest in a grinder. Until my friend shows me this 5 grams worth of kief he saved up. I definitely couldn't pass it up when I saw it at my local headshop for 20 bucks.

[​IMG]

2. nice buy!

good quality grinder!

3. 20 bucks is a steal! i picked one up last week for 35
    oh man i love this grinder.

4. Nice, you'll never have to buy another grinder unless you lose it. You got a steal for $20, congrats.

5. i had a grinder once. my college room-mate had a box of about 400 pieces delivered to him from his brother, a pretty good glass blower. as soon as we opened the box, i see a black magnetic grinder with a really fine screen on it, and "Genk". lol. sad part is i only had it for 3 days before our room got searched by CPD for drinking.

they took my grinder, and gave me a $75 ticket, but couldn't even touch ALL that clean clean glass. lol.

6. i got the same one in black, got it for 25.99...well the gf bought it for me for xmas but that was the price. it grinds smooooth, i love that i don't have to struggle with it like my old grinder :hello:

7. nice i got my areospaced grinder a week ago works like a charm keif scraper to

8. Finally bought a full grinder today after struggling with a tiny one-chamber one for months, I could barely get a grip and the diameter was small so I tore up my hands pretty bad just filling my dugout. That's when I knew I had a probl- just kidding I bought a real grinder :smoke:

9. Nice dude, I got one like that for free when I bought my vape. It's super nice.

10. I've went through 2 sharpstones in a 3 year period, now I have a spacecase and love it.

Good pickup, for a good price OP, but don't except it to last more than ~24 months max if you smoke a lot..

11. #11 slarzon, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
    why did yours break how long do you think a aerospaced grinder last

12. First one was a clear top that lasted about 11 months, and my solid top lasted about about 19 months.

The clear top lost like 3 teeth, and the solid top had bent teeth..

13. how did the teeth break off i dont think mine can thay are so big and its made out of some weird alumanum thats 20% stronger than steel