Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Havent Smoked Weed In 1 Month And..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vap3dg00ds, May 23, 2013.

1. #1 vap3dg00ds, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    was wondering if most of the Thc is out of my system? I've been vaping on and off for about 2 years now but over the past 9 months I've been vaping on a nightly basis only going a couple of days without vaping during that time. I'm a lightweight and 1 gram of some good dank would last me 2-3 weeks. 3-4 hits and I would get really high everytime. Well its now been one month since I last vaped and I've been exercising 3x a week(lots of sweating),drinking lots of water and eating healthy as usual. This 1 month w/o weed has been the longest month of my life. Felt like an eternity. However I still feel like my mind is cloudy and in this constant haze. My eyes also have this glassy look to them and look very alert as if I just got done blazing. So I'm not sure if most of the Thc is out of my system. What do u guys think?

2. THC is out of your system within hours. What remains are THC metabolites which store themselves in your body fat, they have no affect on the body. You may or may not be clean of THC metabolites, but it really just depends on a lot of factors, and there is now way to truly tell unless you get tested. The haze and glassy eyes would be something else or your are just imagining it. There is no possibly way for THC to affect you a month after it has cleared your body.