I havent slept in 3 days

Discussion in 'General' started by Magic Smoke, Mar 1, 2014.

1. I don't quite feel awake and I don't feel quite asleep. Somewhere in between. I feel like I'm starting to trip into a different realm.

2. Welcome, Neo. :cool:

3. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Russian_Sleep_Experiment

4. Tldr for now, but I will. I'm drinking beer and I thought that help but it's making me feel very strange.

5. Did I just imagine 2 posts above mine? Something about it being unhealthy? I don't see them now wtf am I hallucinating this shit?

6. Sleep deprivation causes hallucinations. Never tried it. Enjoy I suppose. Be careful.

7. I drunk drank a couple of those 5 hour energy shits

8. I hope you are not doing that white shit?

9. What if I can't sleep again tonight.. I'm scared to see what the 4th day would be like.

10. Or those white and blue motherfuckers.

11. eat, sleep, rave, repeat.  you are forgetting a very important step in your routine

12. ?

Attached Files:

13. have you fallen asleep yet

14. I'm on my 3rd beer I think and I'm starting to feel more normal...

15. Naw I'm referencing a pharm. not allowed to talk about it lol good luck with the non sleeping thing. I personally couldn't do it, I love sleep so much

16. I almost feel like my head is about to just roll off my neck and into my lap.

17. And then someone will find me in a couple weeks dead lookin like I tried to suck my own dick.

18. #18 DriftingApart, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014

Well... if you're trying to fall asleep you're doing it wrong, and how many is a couple?  Three?

And are you drinking after you just drank them?  That's a really bad combo...

19. Dude I tried to play thunderstorm noises and everything last night and even that didn't help.. I jerked off 3x too. Usually after ejaculating all over my sheets I fall asleep real quick.. I haven't slept since Tuesday

20. Fuck

Attached Files: