I haven't had truly satisfying sex in.....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GimmieMore, Jan 29, 2011.

1. I get the evil eye whenever i smoke dope so i'm sure i'm in the green.

2. what...im just going to go ahead and say it, im just going to write this, ok, im going to say it...i think, ...maybe take a break from her before she starts telling you to quit smoking, fuck her missionary and try for kids! i know heaps of stoner girls, your being wasted ): it hurts..anyone ever had the "sad stoned" ): ...ill stop now..remember, when she wants a baby, time to go.

3. Haha, are you kidding, i'm the one who want's a baby but she still wants to go to school and shit, could def settle down with her but she ain't ready to settle down so at some point here we're going to have a major derailment but might as well enjoy the good times while they last.

Besides, i make her happy, sex is great for her, all that really matters to me, breaking up with somebody over sex is retarded, No offense to you of course, but i would never be able to respect myself in a relationship ever again.

4. i know, :) good for you, i want to marry one of the guys from Cypress Hill (L)..probably not going to hppend..

5. I was going to post something about being insane in the membrane but then realized how 90's that is.

I dont do 90's.

6. ): you dont even like "Hits from the Bong" a whole year if my life sounds really slow, like a big Cypress mix..

Im going to say one last thing, then leave, because we have ruined this mans thread, i dont do music from this era..only 90s beyond..that is all. :) goodluck every one with everybody! :)

7. Hmm.... I just had amazing sex....

So goo neither of us could stand up for a few minutes... she smoked a cig with me... she's not a smoker.....

My married ex-gf...

who knows what i want and need more than anyone else on th eplanet.....

fuck...

I feel high...

8. That was stupid...

but great....

9. Yeah, yeah.......

Pound it....