Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"I haven't even hit it yet"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Benevlan, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I can't tell you blades how many times this line has fooled me during a session, It's like a universal scavenger phrase, I remember multiple times when I even watched the person hit it and I'm baked enough to still buy it.. Anyone else have experiences with cheefs that they'd like to share? :smoking:

2. Hehe i do this all the time :)

3. i think most of the time i forget that i just hit it lol

4. I dunno maybe its just me or my group of friends but i dont really care how many times someones hits it. If were smoking a blunt i mean dont kill it lol but aslong as every contributes im cool with whatever

5. I think it's annoying when a person you're with does something *just* to fuck with you, but taking extra rounds at the rotation is a bit shitty...

Not really the same, but I've sometimes used a persons stoned state to get my power of suggestion on.
    Like one time, I was cooking and I assumed something in the oven might be just about ready, I said to my chick "Hey, is that burning? Something smells burnt", she then ran, and tended to the situation.
    All was well.

6. When I'm smoking I peep the scene.

All the time.

7. Nope, guess I don't smoke with tools :p

Or I just get too high :laughing:

8. this lol

9. I sometimes forget if I've hit the bowl if I've been holding it for a while, but I'm glad I don't know anyone who purposely does that shit, fuck that

10. I use to smoke with this one guy, he'd start telling a story, take a hit, finish the story. And hit it again. He thought we would all forget about his hit because of the story. He did it quite often. Of course I called him on his bullshit.

11. I have a friend who will hit me up, tell me he has a little bit of nug and wants to smoke, and will show up and say he just got done smoking 6 bowls to the face and doesn't have anymore.

One of the times he pulled it I had invited him to smoke a blunt with myself and a couple friends. We still rolled a fat blunt and put him in rotation. He would take 4-5 hits and then pass it.

We now call him Chief Willy and I don't think he gets it...

12. I stopped smoking with high schoolers in high school. :D Fuck people like that. *Hits joint twice when it's supposed to be one hit pass* "You going to pass that man?" "Yeah." *Hits joint again* Fuck that shit...

13. ^ Hahahah, I could never smoke with someone like that though. Typically if I say it, I haven't even taken my hit yet! #StonersHonor

14. Meh, I don't smoke with people enough to hear that. If I smoke, it's only with 1 or 2 friends, and we just smoke glass, bong or pipe depending on the mood. Hard to mess that up in a rotation.

Didn't know people were so desperate to lie in a circle though and say they didn't hit it. If they wanted more, couldn't they just ask for another hit? Like "Hey, I'm not feeling too much, mind if I take another cheef?"

15. Yah my friend does that all the time and he gets all pissy and says he hasnt even hit it yet gets annoying

16. lol for real that's some stupid shit trying to sneak in hits

17. I usually forget to hit it lol. By that time I'm way gone though... And I talk a lot so I'll get to blabbing and pass it back before I actually get any lol. I'm a dumbass sometimes.

18. OP's story made me think he posted it right after HE used that line Mwahaha

JK.

I charge a 'passing fee' with a blunt or joint if im with my brother an his little friends

I hit it once if someone asks me to pass it to someone else haha.
    Twice if I gotta get up an hand it to them

19. the worst is when they slobber all over your pipe or joint, ya just wanna bitch slap them.

20. When I was younger one of my friendd use to try to pull that a lot, and I'm sure he's gotten away with it. He was also the guy who'd take a hit, do a smoke trick and say it doesn't count as a hit and take another one. He's also the guy who really was just friends with anyone that had weed tho, just a smoke buddy.