Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I haven't done blades in a while

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by notelliot, Mar 28, 2005.

1. since before March Break. I wish I had the house to myself today.

2. If your talking about hot knives i havnt done it in a really long time either. I like it from what i remember with past experiences. I think i'll do it tonight :)

3. yeah... 'hot-knives'

take the top of a cold 2L pop bottle from your freezer and toke with that. of course you need someone to serve for you, but the more the merrier. taking them through your nose is much more efficient.

4. whats the hot knifing? i think i read it once before in a thread here

5. blading is when you heat two butter knives' tips to the point of being almost red and you press in between them a ball of pot (or hash, or opium, etc) about the size of half of a pencil eraser and inhale the smoke that comes from the tips of the knives.

6. i dont seem to get high at all when i do hot knives...and its hard to keep them hot.lol.

my buddies on his way here to shhmoke..maybe we will try it :hippie:

7. whats the point of doing it? just another way to smoke?

8. it gets you pretty stoned with about 5-8 tokes. 1/8th of a gram maybe?

and the easiest way to keep knives hot is with a hot stove, stick the tips in the coil of the element.