I havent busted a NUT in like 9 days

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Free The BIRDS, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Wet dreams are awesome, definitely some of the best orgasms ever. Haven't went that long without jerking it for a long yime, though, so I can't even remember when I last had a wet dream.

On a somewhat related note, I made out with the girl I like in a dream last night.

2. its tough for me to go long without jerkin it. idk i just have periods of time where im fucking bored and say why not? i may try to go without it for awhile though.

3. fuck im curious bout that fantasy!

4. Shit, for me to go a whole day without jerking off is an accomplishment. I routinely put myself to sleep at night by jerking off then almost immediately clonking asleep on the downside. Sometimes too tired to even get up and turn the light off. Very effective sleep aid. Now I can't sleep without it. As of late with the weed thing, it's often been more than once a day...

So, yeah, definitely an accomplishment to go any length of time without a fap. :hello:

5. The longest I've gone without is like a week, when I had to go to the Czech Republic for my high school exchange program. Shit was hard, Czech girls are hot, but I didn't want to jerk off in someone else's house. The first time I did it after that, man that was scary. My cum looked like it had teeth in it.

6. the longest I've went was 90 somethin days because I was in jail but when I got out I had sex with my girl and that lasted all of 60 seconds then she gave me some head for like 15 seconds and I must have nutted like a gallon...

I've never had a wet dream either... but when it's been a long time in between nuts I have crazy sex dreams like having sex with people I wouldnt normally have sex with and then when I wake up I would try to make those dreams a reallity...

and some times I save it up on purpose fo a long ass time just to cum a ton into a girls mouth

7. Most I have probably went without was a week. I wack it every day before I sleep, and usually once in the afternoon. It got so bad at one point that we we're on a family vacation, I hadn't wacked it for like 3 days and we we're gonna go to the pool. I say "I'll catch up to you in a second, I have to finish writing this e-mail" (lol). They go "Okay" and leave. I had one of the greatest orgasms of all time, I was just naked and walking around the room wanking all over the place. As I was orgasming I was looking out the window and I realized shit this is gonna get messy, so I ran to the bathroom jumping up and down orgasming and got to the bathtub and just went even crazier. When it was over I was like "Nice save, me". I clean the tub, walk out and see a fucking line of jizz across the floor. I was like fuuuuuuck. I spent like 10 min cleaning that shit up. Overall a pretty good day. Then I went swimming.

8. if I go that long with out busting a nut, my balls will start to hurt

9. hahahahahahah.
    I too have never had a wet dream. I feel like that would be more of an inconvenience. God, i cant remember the last time i went a while without busting a nut. maybe a week at boyscout camp in 8th grade or something! :D

like in the movie super high me he said he was more upset about not being able to masturbate for 3 days to take his fertility test than giving up pot for a month.

if you can make it over three weeks, id be fucking ASTOUNDED

10. Sometimes I'll go two weeks without any stimulation.. sometimes I'll rub it out several times in one day, once in the shower, a couple with the vib. Then fondle the boyfriend for a go :ey:

Can't get enough some weeks, some weeks I don't want to be touched

11. the worst part for me is whenever i get a sexy ass dream, i wake up right before i peak. :mad:

12. It's ILLEGAL. Enough said.

13. Goat sex!!!
    [​IMG]

14. Is it illegal? :D

15. can we have a hint!

16. You are persistant.

Ok. Here's a hint.

I once wrote about it and posted it on SLR, but it got deleted because... well, because it was illegal.

17. Haven't busted since tuesday morning,soooo im going on 2 days now.But my girl is gonna be here tomorrow,so I've been saving it up for her and eatin my pineapple ;)
    She lovesa the cum! :D

18. yeah dude this is kinda weird...

im a man and i like to get my rocks off dont get me wrong.. but ive never been a regular masturbator. and since being single i dont get laid more than like once every 2 weeks from some regular fuck buddies so its not like im getting my rocks off a lot without jerkin off. i honestly dont understand the obsession with it.

i dont feel like having sex with my hand should be a part of my daily life. not saying its not normal i know a lot of guys are obsessed lol but seriously. i would just rather pass. an orgasm is cool but w/e. i get high on unmentionables that feel 10x better

19. yeah guys. we dont talk about anything illegal here okay? especially not that fucking cannabis. stupid afros trippin out on grass... havent they heard of whiskey?

20. #40 DeletedMember4723, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
    Back before I first had sex, I would have phases where I would masturbate 6-8 times a day for like a week, then I'd go for a few weeks masturbating maybe once a day or every few days. I think the longest I went without masturbating at all was probly a couple of weeks.

After I had sex for the first time, I became a sex fiend. I have masturbated daily ever since, occasionally missing a day here and there. I would even masturbate hours before and after sex, even though the sex is awesome. Usually I masturbate at least twice a day, but for the last few months I have been beating off 6-8 times a day. I've actually masturbated til I'm raw and bleeding, and continue to do it. Until tonight I hadn't had sex in 2 months.

I would like to have sex 3 times a week, with one of those days being a day long event, but my girlfriend can't keep up. I've never had it more than once a day.

I don't ever recall having any wet dreams, either. I have had some pretty hot dreams, but I didn't wake up in a pool of my own jizz.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk