Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I haven't been 'STONED' for a long ass time.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brantley, Aug 18, 2012.

1. I remember a couple months ago I posted a thread complaining about how I couldn't handle the weed and always pass out, well now my problem is the exact opposite. I have been smoking every day the pass month about 3 times a day. Problem is, I never achieve that euphoric, baked, heavy ass stoned feeling like I use to get.

Back when I first started getting familiar with it I packed about 4 one-hitter bowls and I'd be baked as fuck. Now, I can pack like 7 and still not be satisfied. Lastnight, I achieved that feeling ..but that's because I smoked a cigarette, a long and I layed down and I felt amazing. Of course it wore off in like 10 minutes. I would say I'm experienced with weed, I could take like 3 fat bong rips and go to work, school, etc.. also here are a few other questions.

Lets say I took two hits at 10:00, and at 11:30 I took a few more..does this add to the high I already had when I smoked at 10? or does that weed still wear off after a couple hours.

2. T-break or edibles

3. youll have to quit for a little bit. since u smoke evry day you could minimaly quit for atleast 24 hours and ur tolerance should go down a bit. but the longer you quit your tolerence gos down to zero. or get some hash or danker weed but then your tolerence will just keep going up. I personally takea break atlest once a month to reset my tolerence a bit. so i get a more satisfactory high.

4. I'd venture to guess that the one-hitter bowls may be the cause. Once your tolerance goes up, you've gotta either pack fat bowls or take a break.

5. Looks like you don't have an Extreme Q.

6. Just start smoking cigarettes every single time you get done smoking. Haha, Just kidding. Take a break! Your brain can't handle being high everyday, it gets too used to it. Yep, I know it blows, a precious gift from God like Weed cannot be enjoyed everyday without it getting old.

7. you need a fat quarter of sour diesel. that should get you goin

8. I smoke extremely dank bud, just like medical mj.

9. i find when i get high in a room with my cat that he makes me get high like some kinda cat magician or wizard i dont know but what if guys what if

10. Im having the same problem and i have had some really potent edibles and blazed and i still cant get to that really stoned state, Looks like im going to have to take a t break.