I havent been proud to be an American since Obama has taken office.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QP3, Oct 13, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

So i guess that makes us even, huh `chelle? While you remained unproud of our country even through the Clinton years, i was able to remain a proud-to-be-an-American. But now, its just too much. I havent been proud of my country since barrack obama has started his assault on the American foundation .

2. I havent been proud since the supreme court put that bumbling idiot bush in office in 00...change isnt gonna come from washington anytime soon

3. Thanks for sharing blaze one up!

4. False pride is a trait of a fool.

5. Word up

I'm happy to be who I am and where I am regardless of who occupies the big white building on Pennsylvania Ave.

6. Gee, does that make up for the EIGHT years that I was ashamed to be an American during the W. years or the TWELVE years that I spent living under the Reagan/Bush years, or hell the 3 years that I lived under the Nixon regime?

Goes both ways OP.

7. Now now WildWill....you know that logic and truth have no place in politics...:D

8. And especially not in the GrassCity poltics forum

9. I feel like I have to...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E"]YouTube - God Bless the U.S.A. by Lee Greenwood[/ame]

10. Why were you only ashamed when there was an (R) in the White House, despite no policy change among the (D)'s?

It only goes both ways for partisan hacks.

Why don't you contribute something? Or maybe post in one of the non-non-issue threads for once?

I'm sick of your hate.

11. There needs to be a rule that you can't post here (In politics) after a certain amount of posts or time. Over the past few months, countless brand new members have joined, started a bunch of shit in the forum, and left or got banned.

12. I haven't been proud to be an American since I started paying attention.

13. Seriously, lol. :hello:

14. Maybe the problem comes in the way you react to people that have a different opinion. I think you need to be a bit more understanding of other people. You cant simply "ban" every opinion that you have a problem with. Why dont you learn how to try and react to those opinions in an adult like manner?

15. I handle differing opinions just fine. Ask many of the people who frequent this sub-forum and have a diametrically-opposed philosphy from my own. You however, are just a troll. I don't wish to waste my time with trolls.

16. Im sorry that you are that shallow and close minded. May life open up your eyes more ! Also, i forgive you.

17. Uneffective troll is uneffective.