I haven't been able to smoke in 3 weeks ):

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCrimsonKing, Mar 6, 2012.

1. I haven't been able to smoke in about 3 weeks or maybe 4 just because i haven't had time and all I have left is a tiny little nug that i'll have to vape because its to small to smoke,

I mean I usually only smoke like once a week when I'm feeling down anyways because it helps...

my dealer can't sell my anything until like 3 or 4 months...

I've been feeling kinda depressed it sucks. I've been having LOADS of coffee daily and I don't think its helping me.....

I just crashed yesterday at like 6pm and woke up today at like 11am....

Feeling like shit, not in a physically sick way but just a mentally depressed way......

Any of you guys ever feel the same?
    Sorry...this thread is a bummer
    bud would be great right now but I just can't do it i'm caught up in work...

2. #2 Rugaroo, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    I was depressed for a while, and honestly quitting till you get your life together is a better long term fixer than smoking which just eases the pain at the moment.

Weed also makes it harder for your body to cope with stress naturally, so I you keep smoking, you'll need to keep smoking or be easily stressed.

Read about it a while ago, something to so with natural cbd's in the brain ( the specifics could be wrong, but the concept is the same) being produced to help counter stress, and when you smoke you are giving yourself those cbd's, so your body stops producing as much naturally.

P.s- I quit for about a month, then went back to smoking once or twice a week or so, and it did fucking wonders for me.
    Oh and....If you smoke before you sleep often, you fuck with your REM sleep, which your body needs to rest properly....which adds even more stress to your body and makes it harder to deal with shit