Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WANT, Apr 18, 2009.

1. OCD
    i think im in the right spot to but this but i was wondering yesterday that if they will give you a cannabis card for it?

2. It would be helpful to know what state you live in...

Also the search function and Google are useful tools:wave:

3. i live in cali
    and i have the organize only some stuff like

i have to hold on to someething for some seconds with both my hands

4. Hon, if you are in California, get your medical records and the cash together, cause you can get legal! If you are in another state, it will be harder or impossible the way the laws are now.
    Medical cannabis is pretty well accepted, now. The polls show that. Now we NEED to work toward reciprocity (All MMJ users are also legal in other MMJ states)! This would do a number of good things- (1) Give all states, in effect, California laws.- Fly to Cali, stay a month(residency), fly home legal. (2) It would make the MMJ states a power- not just a bunch of scattered states. (3) It would increase travel/tourism between those states. (4) More people would try MMJ, knowing that there was a powerful group of MMJ states.

Granny :wave:

5. ok so do i just go to a doctor and say" yea i have bad ocd and sometime because of it i not been wanting to live and i have high anxiety?"

6. California NORML | Dedicated to reforming California's marijuana laws!

This site has a list of doctors you can go to. Also has a list of dispensaries.

You need your medical records. You need cash. Bring them to one of these doctors after you have set up an appointment (some do allow walk-ins) and then just tell the doctors whats up. Tell him about your OCD and tell him how marijuana helps alleviate it (tell him about all side effects, if any, of using marijuana for OCD also!) The doctor will then decide to either give you a recommendation for MMJ or not.