Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have work in 3 and a half hours... I have to get ready in 2. Still smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Uncle Grandpa, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have to get ready for work in 2 hours, and I have to be there in 3 and a half hours.

Should I still smoke and enjoy this bowl?

2. Good morning!! Go for it Uncle G

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On!

3. I think you should be good, toke up!  :bongin:

4. Is this really a question?....

5. Nothing is holding you back from enjoying that delicious herb. Take it to the face!

6. You guys ROCK!  Thanks so much.

And FUCK YEAH you know me, Uncle G.  GOOD MORNIN'!

7. That is a ton of time to blaze and come back down.

8. I wake up at 6 blaze till 7:30 theb go to work hah

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I am ripping it right until its time to walk out the door.

schmoooke a beooowl

10. Yep absolutley. Just enough for you to chill.

11. Even if it was some DANK and you'd never smoked it yet to know what the high is like, with 3 and a half hours I'd still tell you yes

12. just dont munch out and fall asleep  :bongin:

13. lol you ask this question on a forum for stoners? no dont smoke the bowl idiot youll overdose and die and miss your shift.

14. I use to get high driving to work

15. get HIGH even if your job is flying a PLANE ;)  yeah thats this guys job shhh

16. Don't take this the wrong way, but save it for after work. There's a time for work and a time for leisure. Either way you will do what you want, but I've been smoking and going to work for 9 years now and am always more productive if I wait till later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.