I have way too much time on my hands

Discussion in 'General' started by spyr0, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Some pics of my jay that I spent way too long in photoshop on... Came out pretty sweet if you ask me. Very nice j too btw :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice J?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

3. I wish my jays sparkled magical rainbow dust from them.

Although when I smoke, it feels like that's what I am inhaling :hippie:

Cool pictures.

4. were we supposed to be impressed or no?

5. Looks loose.

6. I thought they were cool and wanted to share. Dicks. :confused_2:

7. [quote name='"spyr0"']I thought they were cool and wanted to share. Dicks. :confused_2:[/quote]

You wanted to share dicks? :confused_2:

8. This website is chalk full of em. ;)

First pic looks good.

9. :hide:

Thanks, I better watch out for them :)

10. If you're into spliffs at all you should use some of that marb smooth tobacco. Menthol spliffs are pretty tasty.

11. I have to be honest I've never tried a spliff... Maybe I'll roll one up right now :smoke: ... The j did get a little menthol taste from just being in the box and it was tasty

12. I have done that, I'll admit it wasn't half bad:smoke:
    Cool pics, I suck at taking photos, so bad.

13. Nice man..and menthols fuck yeah!

14. I don't smoke ciggs anymore, but that first pictures makes me want to run to the store and grab a pack of menthols. I feel the need for some pulmonary fibrosis.

15. These photos we're taken with my iPhone 3GS lol, just gotta get creative in PS :hippie:

Smooths taste more like peppermint than menthol to me haha, damn P&M for making a decent tasting cig.

16. Also, +rep for your username. Just realized it's spyro <3

[​IMG]

17. Thanks man! :yummy: ... and spyro is greattt haha, he's supposed to my avy but I guess I don't have enough posts yet or something?

18. I don't like the colorful sparkles and what not in the first pic but other then that cool pics brah