Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have voices in my head if I dont smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by motoxer, Jan 14, 2014.

1. To the original poster: All joking aside, this is a mental health issue. But it is not so severe that you cannot fix it yourself. It will take time and effort on your part, but it can be done.

The cannabis simply awakens you to the present moment... where things are pretty damn good most of the time.

The voices is basically a bad mental pattern that has been allowed to go unchecked for too long. So you need to change the pattern.

I strongly suggest you combine your cannabis use with good old fashioned meditation. That is the environment wherein the plant does its best work.

The voices will systematically fade away if you add meditation to your daily smoking. I mean... you can watch TV and play on the internet NOT stoned. Get baked and explore yourself and you will discover a whole new dimension to the sacred herb.

2. Meditation and weed will help you sleep, convince you to change your diet, and allow you to handle adversity. They are two tools that go hand in hand. No shrink necessary.

If you think meditation is some airy spiritual stuff that is some kind of luxury, google the benefits of meditation. The list is longer than that of any drug. It is extremely practical.

3. #23 PremeSu, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    Toy with the voices. Turn those negative thoughts into positive thoughts. You own your own mind, your mind doesn't own you. So don't lose it ... any further. Or you can get professional care and get fed hella drugs that you have to depend on until you die. OR they might perceive you as too crazy and make you sit in them small rooms and fed you drugs that make you feel blank, emotionless, still depressed, and make the isolation so bad that your imagination are starting to seem real. Or the doctors can just give you pills that treat it but not make it completely go away so you'll be good high or not   :p

4. Oh, didn't realize you were referring to the murderous thoughts part. But still, even then they wont do what you said. I just feel like he should tell the truth so he can get help. Would you want to go your whole life with untreated schizophrenia

5. If you don't go and get this shit checked, at the very least get a lot of time available and invest it all into reading about schizophrenia.

And learn what a pleasure it can be if you tweak it just right. :cool:

6. If your lifestyle sucks, then its to re-evaluate, modify and change.
    - Start excercising and incorporate healthy foods (proteins, fiber, complex carbs, good fats, omega 3) and less processed foods. Add fruits and veggies, especially leafy green.
    - Drink 8 glasses of water
    - Take a multi-vitamin
    - Insomnia? Take a melatonin supplement and check out "white noise" on youtube. You can also try laying in your bed, eventually you'll fall asleep.

You see, the food you intake affects your mind and body so they're connected to each other. Increase your serotonin and dopamine levels, I'll find an article and post. Get rid of the fixed mindset, that's what preventing you from moving forward.

7. If you do this they will strap you down<em>  [​IMG]</em>