i have unlimted weed and im bored.

Discussion in 'General' started by angrybeavers, Mar 29, 2011.

1. what to do...?

2. Share the wealth.

3. Something is wrong with that there statement..
    Something..

4. smoke it till you pass out.

5. Clearly you don't have unlimited weed or you'd be smoking yourself unbored.

6. if u really have unlimited weed then u wouldnt mind inviting some friends over and sharing. how can u bored when u have friends and weed?

7. Smoke lots of weed but force yourself to stay awake, stay sleep deprived for 3 days, constantly under the influence of THC and caffeine, and report back to us.

You're gonna be one incoherent motherfucker.

8. Roll a huge cigar with a 3 inch diameter of marijuana. Just lick multiple blunts together and like triple wrap it.

9. yeah but its like ive smoked myself retarded already today.

what to do...?

10. idk im sick of seeing the same burnt out people all the time.

11. I have this same problem almost daily. :D

Play xbox or sit on GC. Thats what I do.

12. Build a weed fort and hotbox a huge blunt in it.

13. where you at dog, if youre reppin the 207 hit me up lol

14. im in the 401. id be down to blaze an L with anybody from the city.

15. Wish I was close to ya bro. Id be down.

Im in WA state though. Im not THAT down. :D

16. imagine the possibilities if we had socialized transportation.

17. build a car out of it.

18. Like the late great shaman said "Smoke yourself into another dimension. I dont mean the i need a glass of water stoned, either" :smoke::smoke:

then play xbox or walk a nice nature trail :smoke:

19. I would never ever stop smoking if i had that much weed. Like seriously I would not stop smoking. I would just smoke and sleep lol

20. mushroomjuitsu has a link on his signature 12 dozen places to educate yourself. Find something that interests you and start learning about it. If you like growing shit study botany, maybe you could get into fitness. Find something and start doing it everyday. Then add something else. Before you know it you're doing stuff everyday and being productive...:eek: