I have too much buds, what to do?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by 420Idiot420, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I have been studying how to grow marijuana for a while, 2 years to be precise.

Anyway, every times someone would ask "How much weed do you get from a plant" the answers were always 1-2 ounces, 3 if lucky.

Ah, morons, i wasted a lot of money listening to you.

I decided to buy a 3x3 tent, 600w mh/hps light and grow 5 plants thinking i would harvest maybe 4 ounces.

Was i wrong, i ended up harvesting 22 ounces, what the hell am i gonna do with all this? I only smoke 12-13 ounces a year!

2. Umm... Pretty obvious... Can't talk about it on here but you know what to do with it . And experiment with hash and oil. Be generous! Give some away. And make some money.

3. #3 EyesSeeingAll, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    Lmao wow, cure it and save.

4. Cure it. Put it in a dark dry place in glass jars. It will stay good for a long while. For extended storage, after curing place in a deep freezer and only pull out what you need. HTH,
    PBG.

5. Send it to Obama with a letter attached sayin "legalize it"

6. smoke more?

7. Make butter!

8. Donate it to people who really need it but cant afford it.

9. What strain did you use? that's a pretty good yeild. for 5 plants

10. Cure it. Come fiscal year you will have some really dank bud cured up

11. DNA Genetics - ReCon

A dude i know pulled 3.5lbs in a 3x3 tent with 2 600w lamps now that's impressive.

12. Can one have 'too much' weed?

I think NOT, SIR!

Anyways, great harvest!! Personally, I'd let the majority of it just cure...then with whatever you don't think you'll smoke, make concentrates and edibles!! Sounds like you'll be set for a while! :)

13. I always grow more than I need too. I share a lot. The few timers I know all get free weed and we always smoke mine when we are together.
    Other than that, just fool around. Make butter, make some cannaoil... now is the time to experiment and if it doesn't work, oh well, you still have plenty left.

14. Burn it all in a big pile, of course in your backyard. Just say your cooking a skunk for dinner all the ladies will want you.

15. damn i wish I had too much weed lol, never new those words could be put together in a sentence :smoke:

16. [quote name='"STilladelph"']Send it to Obama with a letter attached sayin "legalize it"[/quote]

Lol this^^^^

17. throw them out then obviously

18. Quite the anomaly, for sure.

19. Yeah bro just buy these. After you're done curing you could put the bud in bags then put in jar.

[​IMG]

20. How many months/years can you cure weed?

I could always keep growing a different strain every time, keep whatever is left in a mason jar and like 5 years later smoke the best weed ever.