I have to vent

Discussion in 'General' started by syntax13, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Okay, people lately have done nothing but piss me off...my friend tells me that our other friend is getting $60 and hes gonna buy an eighth. So I'm just like cool we'll have to smoke some of it this weekend....and he says dude youre not going he doesn't want you to go. Now keep in mind I've smoked this kid out more than 3 times, I've bought him food when he was short on cash, and been nothing but a really nice guy. And he doesn't want to hang out with me so he doesn't have to smoke me out. What a dick, and so is the other friend. Fuck them, I need to find new smoking buddies. Seems like all that matters to people around here is getting weed and money for free. No values...this just totally wrecked my high. :mad:

2. Yeah I've been realizin my friends are kinda fake as well. When I has cash I was always buyin sack and then callin up friends so I could smoke them out or match or whatever, heck most of the time I would drive over in my gas guzzling Bronco so we could go drive around and shit. But now that I'm broke and don't buy any more nobody even calls me up to hang out. And when I see em online they pop up asking how they should smoke their shit (bong, j, whatever). What the hell, why are you bringin it up and then not offering to smoke some or anything, why would I care. Fuck that.

3. now you know not to smoke him out or give him cash or none of that.

but dont be mad at your other friend, he did nothing to you...its not like he could strong arm the other dude into letting you come...or could he? i dont know...but what comes around goes around.

4. Seriously. I'm smoking alone until I have some real friends...

5. Well what pissed me off about the other guy is that he basically threw it in my face that he was going and I wasn't and said that I was an asshole to the other friend. WTF? How am I the asshole...

6. syntax13, that is messed up man. I hope they come to their senses or you find some great blades to hang with. And don't let experiences like these rob your kindness. When you find some good peeps to hang with, the past shit won't even matter. :D Wishing you some good mojo. :bongin:

7. Maybe you said something that offended him....i dont know.

But either way man, dont dwell on it, just smoke a bowl and look for new friends.

8. wow you guys have some fucked up friendships

9. yeah people suck sometimes

10. Wow alright so now we owe our dealer 8 metadate, which justin was in charge of getting. We were getting an 8th for 20 of them, and I invested my money in getting the metadate. Now he is refusing to get the other 8, and I don't know the kid who has them. So now I have no money to pay my dealer, and I don't have the metadate we promised him cause this kid is being a fucktard. I'm gonna go fucking stomp his face.

11. Sounds like you need to re-evaluate who your friends really are... Theese people seem like some real assholes, maybe after your stomp them, they'll learn a lesson.

12. thats right bro, stand up to those fucks, get your metamucils or whatever, show your fake ass friends that you arent just a big fucking pocket that always has money and weed for their taking