Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have to talk to the chief of police

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefKing, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Well just as my mom started to come around and think weed aint that bad some kid is in the hospital because of a heroin od and apparently he started with weed. Now she is a complete phsycho she is throwing away the 50 cigarillos I bought that are coming today and now after easter im talking to the chief of police because my mom called him.

2. Well just as my mom started to come around and think weed aint that bad some kid is in the hospital because of a heroin od and apparently he started with weed. Now she is a complete phsycho she is throwing away the 50 cigarillos I bought that are coming today and now after easter im talking to the chief of police because my mom called him.

3. She may also freeze my bank accounts because they are under her name because when I started off with one I was 15 now im 18 and still don't have one in my name

4. Well nothing to worry about.  Easiest way is to sit there and take it, then smoke a joint afterwards.  Or you could stand up and question where he gets his 'facts' from.  Good luck though as I am sure the police chief wont be easily swayed.  Just do some simple research on how cannabis affects your brain, you may be surprised how safe it actually is.  Personally I love comparing cannabis to alcohol, so many strong points there, besides alcohol is harmful yet very legal where as cannabis is safe and very illegal.

Maybe search the Sanjay Gupta 'Weed' and 'Weed 2' specials(youtube works) even get your mom to watch them.  So informative in the medical field and also may bring you to tears.  It also talks about how non-harmful cannabis is.

Also all smoke is bad for your lungs so maybe bring up that you want to vape or eat it.

5. Well you are the Chief King and he the Chief of Police. You should both get along famously.
    Offer him a doughnut and a coffee and all will be well.

6. I very much appreciate your post. However she said she doesn't want to hear any facts or statistics that she doesn't care. But I will definitely look into it for when we talk thanks alot again

7. If you're 18 then move out. If you can't do that, at the very least stop living like a child. Get your own bank account and get a PO Box. Since you are 18, your mother cannot make you talk to anybody, even the chief of police. Allow yourself to be treated  as a child, and you are the same as a child.

8. #9 beenstoned, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    My mom called the police to come talk to me once.

I was baked and trying not to laugh the whole time. Good luck

But yeah definitely move out asap. Getting kicked out was the best thing that ever happened to me though.

9. I was baked and cops said I smelt like oregano, I threw up because my stomach sank bad. They offered to take me too hospital and I threw up again. That sucked

Anyway OP, you don't have to talk to him, explain to your mom that for however long you've been smoking you stuck with weed. I've smoked since I was 10-11 and I haven't even drank in that time

10. GUYS I GOT HER TO PAY ME BACK. SHE HAS MADE ME THROW AWAY $200 WORTH OF STUFF AND I WAS DONE. I only asked for the 20 for the cigarillos

11. If she doesn't have an open mind to your opinions then why should you have one with hers.  Obviously you can't tell her that and she is just looking out for your best interests.   But ultimately you control your life.  Your just at a small speed bump and although it sucks to go through it will be over soon.

Also I put $5 on she is bluffing and did not call the police chief.

12. the first time I got caughy she me drove me there after she picked me up because I thought she was bluffing and if she wasn't I didn't care lol

13. no way in hell you're an adult.... ban?

14. I turn 19 april 3. She is just over protective because my brother who died at age 2 was hit by a car. He would have been 21 the 22nd of april. She just doesn't want anything bad to happen to me but she's gone too far throwing out my mail I got her to pay me back.

15. Damn, some good replies on here. I will definitely get on moving out asap and ill get a p.o. box in the mean time. I don't plan on talking to him, im just gonna drive to the store get some zig zags and smoke a blunt. She also paid me $20 for the cigarillos she threw away

I am sorry to hear about your brother, but the reason she's overprotective is because you've let her. I agree, she's gone too far. When you talk to the Chief of Police you should ask him about the legalities of her stealing your mail, opening it, and throwing it away. Even if you choose not to do that, you should tell her you're going to talk to him about that as her actions are no better.

17. Believe it or not, opening up someone else's mail is a federal crime, but OP I would tell her until she listens to your facts you won't listen to hers (anti-weed propaganda, gateway drug theory) and the fact she committed a federal crime and if she would've just asked you you would've shown her the mail and that's a breach of trust. Best of luck OP

18. I'll say what I always say on 90% of the whiny threads that are posted here...

You are 18. You are an adult. Nobody can make you do anything. Move the fuck out. Do whatever the hell you want.

Problem solved.  

Yes, it's that easy

19. My mommy once threw away some old Camels I'd been hiding, and I SWORE to her that if she didn't give them BACK that I'd just hold my BREATH until I turned BLUE!  I showed HER, that day!!

Also, that BITCH cancelled my X-Box subscription and she won't buy those little orange cookies that I like anymore, either!!!   I HATE MY LIFE SO MUCH!!!