I have to say this is some of the MOST fucked up shit I've heard of.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Mar 6, 2007.

1. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dKqcGyE_WJ8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dKqcGyE_WJ8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Apparently they burned her hair, pissed on her, basically raped her, through her close and all kinds of shit.... What makes it worse? She is mentaly "Retarded". I hope all these sick fucks are arrested and put in jail for a LONG time! The video doens't show anything really graphic, so don;t worry about that. But this is terrible and I'm so high that I wish I could catch these fuckers myself and beat their ass's and all kinds of sdhit, video tape it, and give it to the girls family.

2. Thats fucked up, what a bunch of dicks.

3. omg that makes me fuckin sick what kind of sick fucks would do that shit. i wish i could fuckin beat the shit outa all of them:mad:

4. yeah thats some fucked up shit that deserves whatever they get coming to them.

like a dick in their own faces in jail.

i wonder if she could give the cops the kids screen names and they can be tracked that way. if the kids were stupid enough to use those names again they will be picked up in a matter of a few hours.

5. It's sad ot think people can get away with this shit :(

6. fucked up world

not to high jack the thread or anything but i read in the newspaper today about a kid who was involved in beating a homeless man to death and he only got 1 year probation :confused:

7. THe government can give a shit less about the homeless, they don't pay there taxes.

8. Wow....that shits pretty fucked up man...just sick. People these days just disgust me.

9. Shit like this happens everyday, this time it was caught on film. *shrugs*

kids are motherfuckers.

10. One question i have is; if this girl was really mentally disabled why would her parents allow her to walk home alone? I'm not trying to make those jackasses sound like they did the right thing but the parents should also be on blast.

11. kids are motherfuckers, and somebody should go out and kill those mothrefuckers if not punished..

and.. ZergRush.
    it is true nowadays, can't let your kids walk home alone and shit, caues like 2Joints.. n Cakey said, too many sick fucks in this world and people just disgust me with there actions..

if not severely punished, something like this should be done
    </DD>

12. It used to be when a kid went up to an adult and told them to fuck off they would get their ass beat (to clarify, I do not mean to imply a vicious attack or abuse. I am simply saying that no adult should have to put up with disrespect from a child). They would then run home and tell dad what happened and dad would beat their ass once more. When these things happened, children did not go around murdering people. When parents did their job, kids were not mindless psychos. Parents would rather let their seven year olds play GTA3 and watch R rated movies so they can have some "peace". Considering most kids spend hours and hours watching TV, how much peace do parents actually need? Can't handle the job, don't have kids... I think that should be taught in schools. ;)

We are selfish and unwilling to sacrifice. Not all of us, but way to many of us are exactly like that. It is rare for people to be considerate of other people. There are many problems plaguing our society, and we continue to do nothing to address them. What is going to happen next I wonder, how low can we really descend? Our ancestors would laugh at us and consider us to be stupid... Yet we view ourselves as enlightened and more knowledgeable than any other group of humans that has ever been. I'd argue that holds true for the few, in most cases, people are more ignorant now than ever before.

Wow, did I go off on a rant... I think I'll shut up now.

EDIT: I will add, as I said in the thread about the beating death of the homeless man, these people should be taken out back of the court room and shot in the head. Plain and simple. This shit should not be tolerated. Normal people do not brutally beat other people to death.

13. Yea hopefully these douchebags get caught and it ruins their lives forever. It would be bad enough if it was just a regular girl, but it was a retarted girl? Fuck that, cut these bastards nuts off and throw them in a dungeon.

Reminds me of this graduation party I went to of this autistic kid at my school. I heard he was having a party, and he's very well known in my school (he won home coming king) so I went. Well I guess his parents weren't there, and he just threw a party and invited all the wrong people.

His house got trashed, stolen from, his pool had chairs and shit in it. Somoene punched a hole in his wall, people spit in his beer when he wasn't looking. There were kids upstairs in his parents room and shit looking for money. I didn't do anything about it at the time becuase I really didn't feel like getting my ass beat, but it made me fucking sick.

At the time I wanted to fucking stab a bunch of people, and this shit? If I knew who did this shit I would be stabbing people.

14. You said it mayne. Whats with all the fuckin stupidity and violence and harrassment in thge world. Why do pople have to be like that/ WTF

15. ...then again, "NORMAL" people don't smoke weed. (Thats how the government see's it) Not that I don't agree that they shouldn't be alive and this is not an act that should be tolerated.

16. You do have a point there. Though I think even the government would make a huge distinction between smoking cannabis and murderin... Who am I kidding. I should never expect government to behave in a logical manner. :p

17. what, you never raped a retarded girl? :rolleyes:

18. hahaha thats what I was sayin mayne, exactly my point.... and to Neg... nah, no raping for me.

19. Why do people that have things in life do stupid crimes instead of unjust crimes like smoking weed or somking cigarettes or something like that. Instead they do dumb shit. They should be tied to poles and the girl should sit back 30 ft and shoot them with an AK. Thats how they execute people in Israel. Stuff like this happens everyday yes but theres no excuse for what they're doing and how do they have the hate to do it. They seem like some pretty nice kids. Anyway they got their faces out and will be caught possibly and jail them!!

20. ah this sucks. i hate kids like these. so this retarded girl went out to meet a guy for a cup of coffee and her parents were okay with it?