Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have to quit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImWillis, Aug 19, 2011.

1. I've been smokin bowls since I was 16, I love it but its all I do lately. I don't even enjoy smoking with my friends anymore cause we have honestly turned into living anti marijuana campaign add. Its nothing like when I started when we would go explore in the woods and play basketball and work on doing new dunks and other athletic things.

But now all we do is smoke sit around and do nothing, and its almost like it doesn't even phase them. Well I've had enough, if I feel like smoking I'll just pull a lonely stoner and do something I enjoy. I hate to say it but marijuana is almost making me resent my friends, like they won't even want to chill if I don't have bowls to match.

Marijuana has become a requirement to hang with my bros and I'm tired of it, anyone else ever felt like this? Its driving me crazy and I'm not sure how to handle it

2. Haha dude ur that man for realizing it. I realized this a year ago. Drop all those friends, started a new hobbies rock climbing, and got all new friends. I basically have one friend ( my girl) and every one else I talk to is for doing things with like camping, going out doors and climbing, slack lining. Only person I smoke with is my self and my girl. Weed stays at my house and didn't get brought out ever. Better way of ling if u work and go to school. Get a girl friend and start a meaning ful relationship. Ur stonner buddy's r not helping u at all

3. I'll sill take a hit every morning and befor sleep.

4. You have vulgar friends.

5. Well I'm a pretty athletic person, I love playing baseball, football, basketball. Although I recently graduated from high school and im not going to start college til next fall. What kind of hobbies should I pick up cause those sports are kinda hard to play by yourself

6. Bro your soooooooooooooo right it's kinda scary.

7. This guy is 100% right those "Stoner buddys" arent your buddys anymore. it's time to move on find a cool ass chick and some new buddys :wave:

8. Its just so hard to think about abandoning them like that cause of how much they helped me when I transfered schools and accepted me, but its like they wouldn't even care if I want around as long as they got weed to smoke

9. maybe guitar? chick magnet and I think its always cool to make music...im thinking about it tooo I need some more hobbies

I used to play the drums but I stopped (worst mistake ever but I was kinda down back then) and I have no place and no money for a drumset :(

10. ya man like what happens with me with other friend's,no bowl's no chill.These are not real friend's

11. #11 ImWillis, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm not very musical, I wish I could jam out haha, nothing better thanlistening to some live music.

12. You should try vaporizing, it gives more of a clear headed high so you are still able to move around :smoke:

13. Same thing has happened to me and my friends. First we'd do things, then smoke.
    Then we started smoking and then doing things. Then just smoking and scratching our heads thinking of what to do. Then I started to notice certain friends wouldn't even chill when we were dry without buds.

Now it's just at the point where if we smoke, we're content with anything, which is no good cuz it leads to you not going out and talking to ladies, socializing, doing real shit, etc

I respect your decision, and I am probably going to do the same. College coming up, and time to get out there instead of smoking and being happy with just about anything, which in turn ends up being nothing. Lol :D

14. #14 ImWillis, Aug 20, 2011
    Is there a vaporizer that's about the same size as a normal hammer pipe that isn't gonna cost me anarm and leg?

15. #15 ImWillis, Aug 20, 2011
    That sounds exactly like what's happening to me, step by step almost exactly, its driving me nuts.

16. #16 JayBirdy, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    I usually only smoke with my best bud and we rock climb and go hiking, ride our motorcycles, jam on piano/guitar, paint some terrible but fun art, listen to Hendrix and all this shit. half way through we usually break out a joint and continue on with our activity.

But when I smoke with other people (rare) it seems like most of the people just end up sitting around wishing they had more herb to smoke...

17. #17 iVapeTooMuch, Aug 20, 2011
    You can get the Magic Flight Launch Box (MFLB) for about $110. It's nice and small, can literally fit inside the palm of your hand. It also produces basically no smell, and you use rechargeable batteries as the source of power, although i recommend getting stronger batteries for better/longer hits. It doesn't have to heat up.

18. #18 ImWillis, Aug 20, 2011
    Well damn that sounds awesome, but I really don't think a vap will solve my problems,i would just like to take a lengthy break and figure out what's important to me and what isnt

19. dude to be honest i am in the same boat as you i been smoking alone this whole summer and now i am going back to college so i am going to take a break dont want to make smoking a habit before class . i need to get a vap also because i need a clear high specially with low grade weed at times just dont know shit about them ;)

20. #20 jaden420, Aug 20, 2011
    It's like u read my mind