i have to go two whole weeks without weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kaleidoscopeo, Jul 17, 2011.

1. I'm going on a road trip to the states with my family and best friend in two weeks. My friend actually stopped smoking weed three weeks ago, but I still smoke everyday. I feel like I'm just going to be cranky the whole time. Any suggestions?

2. Should I? We're driving so it really wouldn't be hard at all.

3. You'll be fine. Its really not that bad at all if you're going to be preoccupied with other things.

Also, get some alcohol.

4. Yeah, I'll probably be drinking a bit.
    I turn 19 the day after we leave, which is legal here but not there lol

5. Well when you take stops you could just be like, "Mom I'm gonna go walk around some trails or something." And then smoke...

6. I have to go 9 more months without it. It could always be worse.

I wouldn't risk bringing it. Just enjoy the trip as much as you can.

7. yeah two weeks arent as bad dude its weed not heroin ... use it as tbreak and afterwards will be so much better

8. Bring it for sure

9. Why are you quitting smoking to go on a trip? Is it cuz your family includes underage children?
    Last year when I went on a big road trip with my boyfriend's (now ex) family, we tried to be cautious and would use an iolite vape in gas station bathrooms or in the truck when the kids were taking a bathroom break or eating something.

But if you HAVE to quit for your trip, then try to occupy yourself for the first couple days of your T-Break. Go for walks with the music blasting, if you smoke cigarettes, allow yourself to indulge in them a little more, have some drinks, go hang out with your friends, watch movies/tv (nothing that mentions weed or that'll piss you off).

Good luck! Enjoy your first hoot after your T-Break!

10. Don't bring it if you are crossing borders. Just do without. It's hardly the end of the world.

11. If you're occupied with something (in your case the road trip) then it's substantially easier to stop. You can do it, just don't think about it and enjoy your trip!

12. I have to cross the border, that's why I'm skeptical about it.
    I have two younger siblings (5 and 11), plus my parents don't even know I smoke somehow.

13. When I was ya age I use to bring weed with me on family trips. Just gotta be sneaky without getting caught. Lol. But if you don't bring it just keep yourself busy and you good. Have fun.

14. It isn't worth facing drug trafficking charges. Just go without.

15. Anticipating the break is much worse than the actual break. It will really be no big deal. You'll be busy with your vacation and not even think much about it.

16. Maybe go on your break like 4 days before you leave for the trip. So the worst of your crankiness is over. I just started my T-break 3 days ago. I've been working 9 hour days as a dishwasher every god damn day since my fucking shitty ass T-break started. My co-workers know the face of cranky let me tell you. The first few days of a T-break are often the worst for me.

17. Man, during my first year of smoking, I went on a 5 day vacation with family, so I couldn't smoke at all (had been smoking at least once a day prior to trip). If you're doing cool shit the whole time, the trip will fly by, and before you know it you'll be at home toking up! T-breaks can be fun.

18. Man I was in the same boat 2 weeks ago and I even have an 11 year old brother! For some weird reason i thought it was impossible to bring weed across the border and I never bothered trying until I realized it's actually very easy. If the border your crossing doesn't have drug dogs just pop the top off a highlighter pull the ink thing out and you can then fit about 2g in there. That's what I did and it worked fine. Remember if your with your family chances are they aren't going to be suspecting drug smuggling happening.

19. If I were you, I wouldn't bring it. But I'm not you, so here's what I would do: bring it, I mean it's not like you're crossing from Mexico. Are you a chick? I'd smuggle it in a tampon.