i have to go to Court for cussing in a school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by letsmokeasweet, Dec 1, 2012.

1. hey gc. a few summers ago i tried signng my neice up for summer school and i ended up calling the lady at the school a bitch and the school cop gave me a ticket because of "school policy"

he wasnt even in the room, he is only going by what the lady told him i said. but he still charged me with a crime

i am ging to court to fight it.
    besides eliminating the cop so he cant show up...haha jk

how should i procede? its a bullshit traffic tcket so i am fighting this one lawyer free for the fun of it. worse comes to worse i will just get a night in jail. so i will be out before they are even done processing me in.

has anyone else been in the same boat for the same sitaution?
    thanks all

2. Traffic ticket because you insulted someone? If you and her were alone I'd say you are all good. Even though I wouldn't insult someone I don't even know and not pay the ticket afterwards, but that's just me.

3. #3 Deleted member 519964, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2020
    []

4. Fucking people getting offended by words which were never intended to offend in the first place.

5. Where is the proof? The cop wasn't even there. You have a good chance but go on this. Tell the courts the school professionals were being very hostile and you were nothing but courteous. Dress properly and show em who is boss.

6. don't go what are they gonna do arrest you for calling a bitch a bitch

7. Yeah, I don't think hearsay will hold any water.

8. Though I probably wouldn't have gone so far as to call her a bitch, there is no physical evidence of the event taking place. The cop didn't even witness the event, just taking sides. You could definitely fight the ticket in court.

9. some people, not you OP, are so fucking sensitive

10. Not illegal to swear

11. insulting people is

12. Where are the statutes and guidelines that bind you to this?Id like to see the law

13. Ummm no it's not :confused:

14. no it's not... i've heard people say some raunchy shit to officers before

15. Even though that doesn't fullfill my requirement of proof, because the absence of something doesn't proof the non existance of something, but since someone said it aswell I will accept it. That's dumb as fuck though. And I wouldnt be too sure about the thingy, given the right circumstances, the trap of the law might still snap :laughing:

16. harassment IS against the law, calling someone a bitch and leaving it that, however, is not.

OP, good for you for stickin up for yourself bruh. most people would just lower their head and take the ticket. i woulda done the same thing in your shoes, infact, i would have probably laughed in the cops face.

17. haha riiight the lady was acting like a bitch and being a bitch, i wasnt trying to offend her...i was just telling her like it is

18. people are going to have disagreements and arguments all the time. They cant just give out tickets to everyone that calls em a bitch :p like a blade above me said, harrassment is not allowed but unless OP is lying to us and went on a rampage i dont see how this would result in any fine, let alone jail time

19. What the fuck has america come to. Say you got freedom of speech. That teacher is a snitch and a bitch.

20. yea actually they will lol
    i had a warrent for it for a few years. in fact i got away with being arrested in traffic stops twice because it was after 5pm and the cops couldnt verify the warrant

REMEMBER this people. if you are good to a cop and you have a warrent he could let you go because he couldnt "verify" te warrent.
    o course this all depends on the cop you are dealing with
    as in call the court personal, or the dispasher, to personaly verify with the court to see if the warrent is still current.